+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Nov 15 is also the day to inform my college about visa status. Looking at the way deferments are happening, if I dont confirm by then it will be gone I think. Also, who knows if the May intake also fills up by then! Talk about cutting it close. Also, I think Oct end we might start seeing our results. Because still lot of backlog is there from July and August.
I hope you get result before time. If you look to defer your program in November then you have to wait till next September 2022, but dont worry you will get PPR

Reactions: yesWeCanada

positive_vibes8459

Sep 7, 2021
Someone in fb group got PPR, I applied earlier where is my decision :rolleyes:

His Timeline:

Upfront Medical completed in July
Visa filed on 19th August
Biometrics completed on 25th August
Webform raised on 29th September for not updating biometrics and medical
Biometrics and Medical both updated on 01st Oct
Correspondence Letter 05th Oct 1:50am
PPR 05th Oct 2.27am
Is it just me or people who raise webforms get quicker replies??o_O

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Lol these visa officers are unpredictable. What was your reason for raising a webform if you don't mind me asking?
Oh I just told them hi it's beyond the processing time and I would really like to know the outcome as I have a lot of things needed to be settled and that requires the decision whether I get the visa or not lol...

and they juz gave standard reply of it's still in progress and just wait and now they prioritize Afghanistan matters only so it will take time for other type of applications :rolleyes:

C-Jane

Sep 11, 2021
Hi,
I've applied for SDS visa on the AUG 16th
Upfront Medical - 10th AUG
Biometrics - 22nd Sept
Could someone give me a vague tentative date on when I may hear back?

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Hi,
I've applied for SDS visa on the AUG 16th
Upfront Medical - 10th AUG
Biometrics - 22nd Sept
Could someone give me a vague tentative date on when I may hear back?
Is your medical updated or review started? Things usually start to move once that happens.

C-Jane

Sep 11, 2021
Is your medical updated or review started? Things usually start to move once that happens.
No, my biometrics haven't been updated yet, also weird thing is, it says they don't need a medical exam right now or is that how it appears until its updated?

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
No, my biometrics haven't been updated yet, also weird thing is, it says they don't need a medical exam right now or is that how it appears until its updated?
Hold on! Biometrics is not updated yet? It should not take this long to update that. It should happen the same day actually. Can others confirm this theory?

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Medical will take approx 10 days to be sent to embassy in India. Then it takes some more time to be picked up by some officer and validate it, then pass the medical. So it will take time in general. But this biometric is a mystery to me now.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Sometimes, it does not get updated in the progress section. Check on the top right, it should have the details of your biometrics in there. If it is not there in any of these places you should raise a webform. It should not usually take more than 24 hours to update.

SNA77

Oct 6, 2021
I'm preparing for my Study Permit appln via SDS and noticed there may be some 'documents required by your local visa office' on the immigration site. On checking the same for India, I get this pdf file that talks about all sorts of requirements for Visa Offices in Blore and Delhi. It's very confusing and mentiones things like Tax Returns and Application for TRV (which is not done from the applicant's side, right?).
Does anyone have any experience with this? Who can I contact to get a clearer picture?? Pls help..