+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATTN SENIOR MEMBERS: CAIPS: effects on case

Jun 23, 2012
Hi, i am a new member, i applied in fsw back in 2009. My case was fwd to London off in july 2010, started showing 'in process' in feb 2012 and the satus became 'decision made' two months back. My inquiry was replied by a single sentence saying that no letter has been sent to me and is forthcoming. Its been a month since i made that inquiry now and i am thinking of ordering CAIPS in order to know whats going on? do you think it is beneficial for me to do so? Would the London office be notified of my caips inquiry? does anyone know how much time it takes for the medicals or the letter of rejection to reach once the decision is made? Any knowledge/experience/help wold be much appreciated! Thanks and God bless!
PS: If there is anyone in the same timeline and siuation, kindly do share your experiences! thanks :)

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
By all means order CAIPS. Knowledge is power. Grab it!!!! It doesn't matter if it is recorded that you have ordered your notes. It shows you have a strong enough interest in your application to make the effort to find out all you can about your progress. It takes about 40+ days, they will email it to you. Good Luck.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
My pleasure, DS....now if I could only get away from the computer and get dinner ready, EVERYONE would be happy!