+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATTN - Qorax

hip

Apr 17, 2012
I have applied for FSW in Oct-2010 from buffalo,NY and received my AOR in Feb-2011.Now I am planning to go back to my home country India.In this PR pending process do i have to update my Job offer letter from India if i get a Job?

Any one has experience like this?

Is there any problem if i moved to India?

Do i have to inform to CIC that i moved to India or Is it fine?

Thanks,

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hip said:
I have applied for FSW in Oct-2010 from buffalo,NY and received my AOR in Feb-2011.Now I am planning to go back to my home country India.In this PR pending process do i have to update my Job offer letter from India if i get a Job?

Any one has experience like this?

Is there any problem if i moved to India?

Do i have to inform to CIC that i moved to India or Is it fine?

Thanks,
1. Yes, u have to info ur IO about ur relocation.
2. No, they may not change ur VO. It's only done under system integration measures.
3. The only problem that u may face is while sending ur pps, post PPR.
4. Yes, u need to update that job info as well... we r required to keep the IO informed of changes.

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
qorax said:
2. No, they may not change ur VO. It's only done under system integration measures.
4. Yes, u need to update that job info as well... we r required to keep the IO informed of changes.
dear qorax,

my rprf encashed by ndvo on 23 mar and no dm yet ?

yesterday one of my friend with same timeline got dm .. he is my noc too ??

when can i expect dm ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sidestep4u said:
dear qorax,

my rprf encashed by ndvo on 23 mar and no dm yet ?

yesterday one of my friend with same timeline got dm .. he is my noc too ??

when can i expect dm ?
Give it few months... usually 3-4, to complete ur security checks.

rajan71

Apr 21, 2012
Dear Qorax
I am new to this forum. i would like to take ur advice on PR to canada. I am a june 2011 applicant. i got my medicals done in dec 2011 as reqd by CIC and passports submitted / landing fee. On apr 21 2012 my E-cas changed from "In process" to "decision made". But the address of correspondance shows "toronto, ontario, canada". i am confused. i called up my consultant but got an unsatisfactory response. he checked his other clients statuses who had decision made. all had correspondnce address of the consultant. Then why not my status. I am in new delhi and the PPR was from NewDelhiVO.
Pl give input. Thanks
rajan71

qorax said:

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rajan71 said:
Dear Qorax
I am new to this forum. i would like to take ur advice on PR to canada. I am a june 2011 applicant. i got my medicals done in dec 2011 as reqd by CIC and passports submitted / landing fee. On apr 21 2012 my E-cas changed from "In process" to "decision made". But the address of correspondance shows "toronto, ontario, canada". i am confused. i called up my consultant but got an unsatisfactory response. he checked his other clients statuses who had decision made. all had correspondnce address of the consultant. Then why not my status. I am in new delhi and the PPR was from NewDelhiVO.
Pl give input. Thanks
rajan71
Hi,

U've nothing to worry... Ur consultant must have told u the same & s/he is right. That DM suggests that ur pps r stamped. Not all but many get their e-CAS like u after DM, depicting the dest. u chose in ur apps, it's Ok. But why with some & not all - I don't seem to understand that.

Qorax

rajan71

Apr 21, 2012
Dear Qorax
Thanks for the prompt ans. Actually... I am in new delhi and waiting for passports. My status changed from "in process" to "decision made" on 21 apr 2012.In the status,my current address shows name of places i.e "toronto ontario, canada" whereas i still have not got my PPs. My address in file was of my consultant and my correspondence has been thru him till now. my status changed but no line has been added after "Medicals received" line. Pl help by ur input.
rajan