+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATTENTION: Steps for Jobbank job match registration for Express Entry

Turanche

Oct 10, 2015
Hi everyone,

Just submitted my application and got an email that I have a new message in MyCIC account.

Logged in to see the following:

Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Not Applicable

At the bottom of the page I see the message notification, but it's not active and I cannot actually access the message to see the details. I also know that I need to register with Job Bank, since the status is Pending.

Any information on how the process flows? Could it be inactive due to weekend?

Appreciate your help!

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Register for job bank with your EE number and job seeker code. It will take 24 hours to reflect in your EE profile i.e. Application status will change to open after 24 hours.

Turanche

Oct 10, 2015
farazh89 said:
Register for job bank with your EE number and job seeker code. It will take 24 hours to reflect in your EE profile i.e. Application status will change to open after 24 hours.
Thanks for prompt reply!

But where I can find the job seeker validation code? My message in the inbox is not active. I cannot open it to get the code or see the PDF page that was mention here in previous messages.

Thanks once again!

sreeraj115@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2015
Hello Guys,

I had completed my registration to Job bank yesterday and even received confirmation mail from them. But the status is not getting updated in my CIC profile even after a day and is still showing Job bank registration status as 'pending'. How long will it usually take them to synchronize data between the two accounts? I made my registration on Saturday and today is Sunday, both public holidays in Canada. Could that be the reason for delay? Please help. Thanks in advance.

irfanm18

Oct 27, 2015
i am seeing this option in the PDF downloaded .
You must get confirmation of your nomination, register for Job Bank, or update your profile with a valid
job offer within 30 days. If you do not, your Express Entry profile will expire and you will not be
considered for permanent residence in Canada.

What does this mean .

Also do i have to enter my Express Entry profile and Job validation code in Job seeker website under Update Express Entry Information -- What is this tab For ????

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hi,

Do anyone having problem with receiving the confirmation email from the Job bank? I have been trying to register to job bank for several days and still having trouble from receiving the confirmation email to put in confirmation code. Or should I try register with another email address?

I really need everyone's help! Really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

Mar 15, 2016
Hi everyone

I am facing a problem with my Job Bank application process and I was wondering if someone can help me figure out how to solve it.

Namely, after submitting my EE application I received the e-mail containing my Express Entry Profile Number and my Job Seeker Validation Code. I logged on to the Job Match service at the provided link but when I get to Step 3: “User authentication”, after entering my Express Entry Profile Number and my Job Seeker Validation Code I keep getting the same error message that reads: “The form could not be submitted because 1 error was found: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later, and if the problem persists, contact the Job Bank Team.”

I keep getting the same error for a week or so and I am beginning to wonder whether it is really a question of technical difficulties or I if I might be doing something wrong.

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
hristina_EE2016 said:
Hi everyone

I am facing a problem with my Job Bank application process and I was wondering if someone can help me figure out how to solve it.

Namely, after submitting my EE application I received the e-mail containing my Express Entry Profile Number and my Job Seeker Validation Code. I logged on to the Job Match service at the provided link but when I get to Step 3: “User authentication”, after entering my Express Entry Profile Number and my Job Seeker Validation Code I keep getting the same error message that reads: “The form could not be submitted because 1 error was found: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later, and if the problem persists, contact the Job Bank Team.”

I keep getting the same error for a week or so and I am beginning to wonder whether it is really a question of technical difficulties or I if I might be doing something wrong.
Same Here.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. Could you please advise if there any way to list a Postgraduate Certificate in Petroleum Engineering in your Education? I can't seem to find anything... All they suggest is Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD.
Thanks in advance.

Shreyas90h

Apr 12, 2015
Hello All,

Scenario: I have created a NEW EE profile with same email id as it was for the OLD EE profile. The email id say is abc@gmail.com for new and was the same for old . Now i created the NEW EE profile and submitted it. I received the Job Seeker validation code and i am now trying to register for job bank. Here the problem is that when i had created my OLD EE Profile in year 2015 i had also registered for job bank and it was with abc@gmail.com email id. Now here since i created completely NEW EE profile with new gc key, and when i have submitted it. Now on job bank registration page i am unable to register with the abc@gmail.com email id.

So now question is that,

is it okay if here i use a different email id here for job bank registration(ON recent newly created EE profile email id is abc@gmail.com same which was used for old profile and on new job bank profile i.e. which i am gonna create now it will be pqr@gmail.com) ?
Will it make any problem?

Experts. Please help

sharmpu

Feb 4, 2016
No need to change old email address....simply login to Job bank with old credentials.....there is one tab "My user account"...click the tab and update newly received EE number and job seeker code there...........hope it will help

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
rams2me said:
How long does it takes to the mail from CIC with EE# and Job Seeker code???
Instant

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
do i need to tick "willing to relocate" if i am interested in OINP?