+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATTENTION: Steps for Jobbank job match registration for Express Entry

anniewebby

Oct 15, 2017
Unless you work for an international firm willing to transfer you to their Canadian offices, or you have some stellar personal contacts in Canada with whom you can network to help you find employment, it's almost virtually impossible to find employment in Canada before you get PR and, preferably, move there. Before that point, unless you have an open Canadian work permit, you won't be authorized to work which makes you a much less ideal candidate that people who already have Canadian work authorization, of which there are plenty.
Thanks a lot. In that case, I can only wait to get the PR first and then try my luck.

KashishG

Oct 13, 2017
Hi All,

Attention all those who are still not able to get the Job Bank registration right. The 'Job Seeker Validation Code' IS NOT your password.

I am listing the steps that you need to follow to successfully register with jobbank.gc.ca
A) You do not need to create a Job Bank account. You have to create a Job match Account.
B) Here's the direct link for registering for the Job Match service
https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/login.xhtml
C) The registration process has 4 steps: Account, Confirmation, Validation, Security Questions
Account: Enter your name, email id, desired password etc. and proceed to next level.
Confirmation: Check the email that you entered in previous step for a confirmation code. Enter this code and click on continue to proceed to next level: Validation.
Validation: you will be required to enter the 'Job Seeker Validation Code' here. Select that you are a Federal skilled program candidate and enter the code. Click on continue to proceed to next level.
Security Questions: Choose and security questions and answers and complete the registration process.
D) You should receive a 'successful registration of account' email.
E) Check that MyCIC as updated your jobbank status and your profile should be in 'Open' state now.

Hope that helps.
Please +1 me for the efforts, if you fond this helpful.

Thanks[/Q
Hi All,

Attention all those who are still not able to get the Job Bank registration right. The 'Job Seeker Validation Code' IS NOT your password.

I am listing the steps that you need to follow to successfully register with jobbank.gc.ca
A) You do not need to create a Job Bank account. You have to create a Job match Account.
B) Here's the direct link for registering for the Job Match service
https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/login.xhtml
C) The registration process has 4 steps: Account, Confirmation, Validation, Security Questions
Account: Enter your name, email id, desired password etc. and proceed to next level.
Confirmation: Check the email that you entered in previous step for a confirmation code. Enter this code and click on continue to proceed to next level: Validation.
Validation: you will be required to enter the 'Job Seeker Validation Code' here. Select that you are a Federal skilled program candidate and enter the code. Click on continue to proceed to next level.
Security Questions: Choose and security questions and answers and complete the registration process.
D) You should receive a 'successful registration of account' email.
E) Check that MyCIC as updated your jobbank status and your profile should be in 'Open' state now.

Hope that helps.
Please +1 me for the efforts, if you fond this helpful.

Thanks

KashishG

Oct 13, 2017
Hi
I got my ITA abd after that applied for PR. My agent didnt register me on job bank account. I tried to register now but it says invalid reference no. or job bank validation code. I have checked my account so many times, there is no mistake in entering the reference no. and validation code. What should i do now?

KashishG

Oct 13, 2017
Hi,

I had received my ITA and submitted it too. Now I was trying to register with the Job Bank with the application number and job seeker code as received in the pdf. But I'm getting the following message at Step 3:

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

Is anyone else facing this issue? Can someone please help?
same problem. Can anyone help me?