+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATTENTION: Steps for Jobbank job match registration for Express Entry

kvssnrss

Jun 23, 2015
Hi, I followed the link for Job registration. However at Validation level it is asking for Social Insurance Number. I have been trying it for couple of days please advise.

FYI

kvssnrss

Jun 23, 2015
Hi All,

I am struck at the validation page, where it is asking for social insurance number and postal code/zip code.
I tried 000000000 but no luck.
Can anyone suggest if I am doing anything wrong?
Thank you for your help in advance.

Shiva

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
kvssnrss said:
Hi All,

I am struck at the validation page, where it is asking for social insurance number and postal code/zip code.
I tried 000000000 but no luck.
Can anyone suggest if I am doing anything wrong?
Thank you for your help in advance.
Shiva
Hi kvssnrss, just click on the "I have a Canadian Express Entry key or a temporary Canadian Social Insurance Number (starts with the number 9). I do not have a permanent Canadian Social Insurance Number" (upper part of the Social Insurance Number then it will re-direct you to the EE Profile No. and Job Validation Code. Thanks.

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
hi pj and pranaEE2015, i created my Express Entry profile way back in January and received 2 emails in myCIC account.

first email contains the Express Entry profile number and the Job Seeker validation code. the second email contains information that I am "accepted to the Express Entry pool of candidates". i need your advice seniors for the below.

1. since i was able to receive confirmation that i was accepted in the pool, does this mean that my job match registration is successful? i am asking because i am not sure whether i registered it on jobbank account or job match account (not sure what is the difference between the two though, they seemed to be similar).

2. also, i'm concerned that i still need to RE-REGISTER to the NEW jobbank site, hence, a new Express Entry profile needs to be created because it doesn't accept the Express Entry profile number nor the email you used in the OLD jobbank site. what do you think?

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
canada_hopeful said:
hi pj and pranaEE2015, i created my Express Entry profile way back in January and received 2 emails in myCIC account.

first email contains the Express Entry profile number and the Job Seeker validation code. the second email contains information that I am "accepted to the Express Entry pool of candidates". i need your advice seniors for the below.

1. since i was able to receive confirmation that i was accepted in the pool, does this mean that my job match registration is successful? i am asking because i am not sure whether i registered it on jobbank account or job match account (not sure what is the difference between the two though, they seemed to be similar).

Hi, as per senior member Asivad Anac, if your Job Bank Registration in your MyCIC account says it is "Accepted" then you are okay.

2. also, i'm concerned that i still need to RE-REGISTER to the NEW jobbank site, hence, a new Express Entry profile needs to be created because it doesn't accept the Express Entry profile number nor the email you used in the OLD jobbank site. what do you think?

I'm sorry, I do not have an answer to this as I only registered my EE and Job Bank on 16 June 2015. Senior members may have the answer to it.
Good luck.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Dear,

My profile is coming like this,

application status = pending additional criteria
job bank registration = pending
minimum entry requirements = met
review of submitted documents = (blank)

does it mean my EE profile is also not activated yet????

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Khan123 said:
Dear,

My profile is coming like this,

application status = pending additional criteria
minimum entry requirements = met
review of submitted documents = (blank)

does it mean my EE profile is also not activated yet????
Yes. You need to complete job bank registration.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Dear please update on following,

Application status = pending additional criteria

I have got confimation letter in pdf regarding job bank registration saying that i am on the pool now, but my status is still showing the same details as above. should i wait for one or two days for this upgradation>>>

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Khan123 said:
Dear please update on following,

Application status = pending additional criteria

I have got confimation letter in pdf regarding job bank registration saying that i am on the pool now, but my status is still showing the same details as above. should i wait for one or two days for this upgradation>>>
If you are done with receiving the verification code and inputting it in the required placeholder, you have to wait till the changes take effect.

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Asivad Anac said:
If you are done with receiving the verification code and inputting it in the required placeholder, you have to wait till the changes take effect.
HI any updates on this ? I am facing the same issue ? Any idea how long it takes for system to update?

GusCunha

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
07-11-2016
I'm also having troubles with the Job Bank registration. It's been around 12 hours I've done the registration, following the website and using my EE Number and Job Seekers Code, but still "Job Bank Registration: Pending".
Anyone knows how longs it takes to update?

pranaEE2015

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/01/2016
Doc's Request.
20/01/2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
19/01/2016
IELTS Request
L-9, R-9, S-7.5, W-7
Med's Request
20/01/2016
Med's Done....
21/01/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
GusCunha said:
I'm also having troubles with the Job Bank registration. It's been around 12 hours I've done the registration, following the website and using my EE Number and Job Seekers Code, but still "Job Bank Registration: Pending".
Anyone knows how longs it takes to update?
Hi GusCunha ,

I think the CIC system is down as some of the forum members have also reported.
I myself made a minor change to my profile 24 hours back and the details are not yet submitted. I suggest you have a little patience and wait till CIC pulls up its system.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Guys,

How long did it take for your job bank status to change to "Accepted" on your CIC page.

Facing same issue, completed job match registration and still not yet Accepted.

Thanks