+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

attaching a job offer to application

Anova

Feb 14, 2014
Hello members,

Do you recommend attaching to the Canadian citizenship application a copy of a job offer/contract (from abroad)?

(just to let them know i will be leaving soon?)

please help on this

Thanks

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
Anova said:
Hello members,

Do you recommend attaching to the Canadian citizenship application a copy of a job offer/contract (from abroad)?

please help on this

Thanks
Sure, what a heck. How soon you want leave?
On this grounds apply for urgent processing. Tell them in a cover letter to grant you on the spot the citizenship and they can reach your in the airport lounge.

Anova

Feb 14, 2014
era1521 said:
Sure, what a heck. How soon you want leave?
On this grounds apply for urgent processing. Tell them in a cover letter to grant you on the spot the citizenship and they can reach your in the airport lounge.
I really don't appreciate a sarcastic reply.

If you don't have something good to say, don't say at all!

I thought this forum is for all questions on Canadian citizenship and recommendations. Your post doesn't help at all.

walmzd

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Anova said:
Hello members,

please help on this

Thanks
In the current rule, this will lead to a guaranteed RQ. After the new rule is applied, this will be considered as an intention to leave Canada after granting citizenship and the citizenship may not be granted at all!

Anova

Feb 14, 2014
walmzd said:
In the current rule, this will lead to a guaranteed RQ. After the new rule is applied, this will be considered as an intention to leave Canada after granting citizenship and the citizenship may not be granted at all!
Thank you for the reply. though other people recommended i do this (even a consultant!) but i won't be taking risks on this.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's ridiculous what kind of info and advices can come out from the immigration consultants.

Munchenxx

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RADICULOUS IDEA...

PLEASE EVERYONE, JUST INCLUDE WHAT IS REQUIRED EXACTLY BY THE CHECK LIST...AND STOP DOING STUPID THINGS TRYING TO AVOID POTENTIAL RQ.

YOU WILL ALL BE FINE,KEEP CALM ,OK?

Anova

Feb 14, 2014
Munchenxx said:
RADICULOUS IDEA...

PLEASE EVERYONE, JUST INCLUDE WHAT IS REQUIRED EXACTLY BY THE CHECK LIST...AND STOP DOING STUPID THINGS TRYING TO AVOID POTENTIAL RQ.

YOU WILL ALL BE FINE,KEEP CALM ,OK?
thank you.

Assuming on date of interview, the judge asked where do i live or what am i doing abroad? what should my reply be?

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anova said:
thank you.

Assuming on date of interview, the judge asked where do i live or what am i doing abroad? what should my reply be?
What about ..... the TRUTH?

Anova

Feb 14, 2014
neutral said:
What about ..... the TRUE?
I don't mind saying the truth... in fact, it is much easier on me.

the only issue is that i dont want the Judge to doubt my intentions on returning to live to Canada, because eventually that is what i want to do after my job contract is over... so i don't want to risk an RQ

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everybody can receive a RQ. There are many cases reported here of applicants with straight forward easy applications which have ended up with RQs.

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
Anova said:

the only issue is that i dont want the Judge to doubt my intentions on returning to live to Canada, because eventually that is what i want to do after my job contract is over... so i don't want to risk an RQ
So then will be your word against....
whata prick you are.

Sarcasm is the least of your concerns in your situation.
Though the honesty is highly appreciated in Canada, please let us know how your application went. There are tons of "convenience" immigrant looking out only for passport and ..., you know, getting a work contract (offer in your case) outside of canada.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anova said:

So, let's say you are the judge or the CIC officer and in front of you there is a guy who's applying for Citizenship and who's gonna work abroad several months just after sending the application ... won't you doubt about his intentions?
Yeah, you've a contract. But the contracts can get extended. You could be offered a better salary, a promotion, etc.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
Anova said:

Here seems summary -
Got a job offer, so picked it up
Got eligibility, so applying on the way out of country
Do not want RQ.
Do not want judge to doubt your intentions.

Why don't you prove it to case officer with a cover letter? Case officer convinced of your theory, will grant you one, with ease...

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
Anova said:
thank you.

You tell us, what do you want to reply?

You are not asking what how to lie, do you?

If you donot want to risk RQ, there is a way - pick the option that lets you live in canada till you get to shore.