+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Pilot Program

Kaait

Jun 23, 2019
Hi guys,

I will appreciate if someone can suggest in the following situation:

My BC PNP file is withdrawn because my employer refused the support during verification check, before they agreed.

What could be better or faster options now for PR, I am willing to relocate.

If I go through Atlantic Pilot Program (AIPP), is it helpful, after one year already spent in BC in NOC B.

If I am applying from BC to designated employers listed in AIPP, how should I draft me cover letter? How long the process takes?

Thanks for any suggestions

Mabila

May 28, 2019
It’s not that simple to find a designated employer and it will take some time.
First you need to get endorsement from an atlantic province which will take some time then you can apply for a work permit and PR.
PR processing will take a while. I see people on this forum who sent their applications since feb/mar and still waiting for aor.

I recommend a consultation with an immigration professional to know what your options are at this point.

Good luck

Kaait

Jun 23, 2019
It’s not that simple to find a designated employer and it will take some time.
First you need to get endorsement from an atlantic province which will take some time then you can apply for a work permit and PR.
PR processing will take a while. I see people on this forum who sent their applications since feb/mar and still waiting for aor.

I recommend a consultation with an immigration professional to know what your options are at this point.

Good luck
Thanks a lot, well noted!