keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohh is that you are talking about after you applied on IRCC portal for PR?
I was checking for, after applying on INB portal??

m1tpatel

Dec 19, 2019
Hi guys i got this request letter for following things anyone got this type of request ?

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2024/01/04
> Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the
specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications)
Provide copies of the front and back of your Passport Photos. Please ensure your Name, Date of Birth,
and the Date the photo was taken is printed on the back of the photo. This must be received at this office
by: 2024/01/04
> Offer of employment: Offer of employment IMM0157. This must be received at this
office by: 2024/01/04
> Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of transaction history for your account

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi guys i got this request letter for following things anyone got this type of request ?

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2024/01/04
> Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the
specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications)
Provide copies of the front and back of your Passport Photos. Please ensure your Name, Date of Birth,
and the Date the photo was taken is printed on the back of the photo. This must be received at this office
by: 2024/01/04
> Offer of employment: Offer of employment IMM0157. This must be received at this
office by: 2024/01/04
> Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of transaction history for your account
Yes, except for the passport photos in the which I had to provide when my passport was requested (applying outside of Canada).

m1tpatel

Dec 19, 2019
they are also asking income proof by bank statement although i provided bank statement of 1 year with payslips and income tax return documents. anyone else experience these things?? and they also asked passport photo size of temporary visa style (35mm by 45mm) although we have PR File lol

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
they are also asking income proof by bank statement although i provided bank statement of 1 year with payslips and income tax return documents. anyone else experience these things?? and they also asked passport photo size of temporary visa style (35mm by 45mm) although we have PR File lol
The reason is that they want up to date documents to make sure that nothing has changed like family composition, proof of funds etc.
Did you apply for for work permit? Because you need photos for that.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the portal have this information, it might be the same average of 2 weeks.

Yes
Hi,
Its been more than three weeks I submitted application on INB portal for endorsement decision. I am still waiting for the final decision. Did you come across from anyone how long this process takes?

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi,
Its been more than three weeks I submitted application on INB portal for endorsement decision. I am still waiting for the final decision. Did you come across from anyone how long this process takes?
Not really, when I applied there was information that you would take around two weeks or more, in my case specifically, it took less than 24 hours, I guess I was lucky. if you think there’s something wrong with your application, you can send them a message asking about it. On the dashboard webpage, you can see it. Explain to them that it has been more than two weeks that you submitted your application and so far nothing has changed.
Have you checked if they had sent a message asking for any more information? Maybe they are waiting on you for something, just double check that.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not really, when I applied there was information that you would take around two weeks or more, in my case specifically, it took less than 24 hours, I guess I was lucky. if you think there’s something wrong with your application, you can send them a message asking about it. On the dashboard webpage, you can see it. Explain to them that it has been more than two weeks that you submitted your application and so far nothing has changed.
Have you checked if they had sent a message asking for any more information? Maybe they are waiting on you for something, just double check that.
I’m regularly checking and there were no messages / information requested .
I’ll try to write a message …
Let’s see…

m1tpatel

Dec 19, 2019
The reason is that they want up to date documents to make sure that nothing has changed like family composition, proof of funds etc.
Did you apply for for work permit? Because you need photos for that.
already provieded photos and i have applied for PR directly no work permit

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where can I find “consent and declaration form” and “Dependant NB009 declarations”, ??

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No updates yet. Wondering did you uploaded below documents while submitting your application on INB portal. If so, where can I find “consent and declaration form” and “Dependant NB009 declarations”, ?? Look forward to hearing from you
Thanks in advance.

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
No updates yet. Wondering did you uploaded below documents while submitting your application on INB portal. If so, where can I find “consent and declaration form” and “Dependant NB009 declarations”, ?? Look forward to hearing from you
Thanks in advance.
I am sorry for the delayed reply, I don’t remember about these forms.
Are they asking for those forms through messages or you need this in order to submit your application on INB portal?

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sorry for the delayed reply, I don’t remember about these forms.
Are they asking for those forms through messages or you need this in order to submit your application on INB portal?
No. They didn’t ask to submit. But when I rechecked the drop-down tab, I didn’t uploaded these 2 forms. I’m not sure about it

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
for the picture when applying online, do you submit a digital copy or take a picture of the physical copy?

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
for the picture when applying online, do you submit a digital copy or take a picture of the physical copy?
They ask for non digital photos so I snapped a picture of the photo lol, but I uploaded both digital and a pic of the photo. I did it because the non-digital photo was not looking good..

Reactions: m7md