+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

manjula123

Apr 22, 2022
Hi guys,
If anyone has applied through AIP(new) outland. Please connect here.
My employer has submitted job offer endorsement application in New Brunswick 15 days back. Still waiting for endorsement certificate. Did anyone apply recently? how long did it take?

Simran_k6

Sep 21, 2022
Hi guys,
If anyone has applied through AIP(new) outland. Please connect here.
My employer has submitted job offer endorsement application in New Brunswick 15 days back. Still waiting for endorsement certificate. Did anyone apply recently? how long did it take?
Hi , i applied throught aip last month , got endorsement with in week

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
What do you mean by aor , i asked my consultant, they said in aip there is no aor . Once the file is applied we just get results in 5 to 6 months through aip
Strange! Each and every application gets a unique application number. How they can access your application without assigning a number? When they start working on your application after completeness check they usually send a AOR that acknowledgement of Receipt and from there you can link your application in your account with the help of application number.

Reactions: coolcham

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Just to share my progress with you guys here. I'm inland applicant in New Brunswick.

Sep 14: submit endorsement to province
Sep 21: receceive endorsement certificare
Sep 21: submit pr application to ircc by portal
Waiting Aor now ... till it comes

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys

Im under a closed work permit and my employer is in the process to be in the designated list. training completed done last week.
Does anyone know how long it take to have a feedback and get the the employer reference number ?

Thank you

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Hi guys

Im under a closed work permit and my employer is in the process to be in the designated list. training completed done last week.
Does anyone know how long it take to have a feedback and get the the employer reference number ?

Thank you
It depends on the province and type of businesses, like small business will take more time to bE verified. My employer in NB and it took 3 months at the beginning of the year but it could be faster now as it is main stream of the province at the moment. And they only have reference number after they are designated.

Reactions: Ennoo

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
It depends on the province and type of businesses, like small business will take more time to bE verified. My employer in NB and it took 3 months at the beginning of the year but it could be faster now as it is main stream of the province at the moment. And they only have reference number after they are designated.
Thank you!! Designation letter just been sent this morning by NB province :)
Now we will need to figure out the endorsement application. Do you know what's consist of?

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Reactions: Ennoo

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi .. I am new here on the forum .. I want to know little details about filling details for 10 years history in AIP forum

I have multiple experiences in last 10 years , do I have to give proof of all companies I worked in last 10 years or is it only for one company related to my NOC code I need to provide documents. I am outland , applying outside Canada

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Hi .. I am new here on the forum .. I want to know little details about filling details for 10 years history in AIP forum

I have multiple experiences in last 10 years , do I have to give proof of all companies I worked in last 10 years or is it only for one company related to my NOC code I need to provide documents. I am outland , applying outside Canada
It is mandatory to list everything you've been doing for last 10 years, including all works, companies, study, unemployment.