+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
It is mandatory to list everything you've been doing for last 10 years, including all works, companies, study, unemployment.

Should I only mention, or should I also provide proof of it also , like provide all my companies experience proof letter for last 10 years ?

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
I mentioned all in the 10 yr history section but provided proof of exp. only for two.
Ok.. that's really helpful .. have you got your COPR or what's your time line .. I am preparing my docs ... could you pl help me knowing what all docs I need to upload like mandatory one

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
Hi All,
Pleased I found this thread as there aren't really any about the AIP.

I submitted my PR application on 28th June,
AOR 17th August
BIL 17th August
BIL - Completed 30th August

Not heard anything since. Also unable to link my PR application to my CIC account. I believe this is because you can only link it once they start working on your file.

How is everyone else getting on? I am hoping to get my IME soon, but who knows?

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Hi All,
Pleased I found this thread as there aren't really any about the AIP.

I submitted my PR application on 28th June,
AOR 17th August
BIL 17th August
BIL - Completed 30th August

Not heard anything since. Also unable to link my PR application to my CIC account. I believe this is because you can only link it once they start working on your file.

How is everyone else getting on? I am hoping to get my IME soon, but who knows?
I think you are on track my friend. As I observed, the aip program was just running up again since June even though it reopened since March. So you are probably one of the first batch applied and got Aor, me and the other above just recently applied in Sept so we dont even get Aor yet but hopefully it will be on track around 2 months time to have it. This program is quite new so very little information about progress could be found so I encourage everyone to update here so we all know what is going on. Helping each other !

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a General nurse. I want to immigrate to Canada pls give me a good information
You have posted under Atlantic immigration but start with researching Express Entry. You can't work in Canada as a nurse without a license so you need your credentials assessed through NNAS so research that too. There are threads on NNAS and Express Entry in other sections of the forum.

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
I think you are on track my friend. As I observed, the aip program was just running up again since June even though it reopened since March. So you are probably one of the first batch applied and got Aor, me and the other above just recently applied in Sept so we dont even get Aor yet but hopefully it will be on track around 2 months time to have it. This program is quite new so very little information about progress could be found so I encourage everyone to update here so we all know what is going on. Helping each other !
Thank you. I hope so as since I provided my biometrics, I haven't heard a thing and am still unable to link my account but hopefully, in a couple of weeks, I will be able to. I will keep you posted on my timeline as it may give you guys an idea of what yours could look like. :) Good luck all.

Reactions: Kenatlantic

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
I am a General nurse. I want to immigrate to Canada pls give me a good information
Going to Canada as a Nurse is a long process so I would start to think about that now. You will need to apply to the NNAS, then you will need to take some exams to be able to go onto the provincial nurse's register. Once that is complete, you can then search for a job offer and apply. You could try express entry which would negate the need for a job offer depending on points, but you will still need to go through NNAS, and pass your jurisprudence exams to show you meet their nursing standards. It's a fairly long process. Good luck.

Reactions: Naturgrl