+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Wonderful !!! Just a quick one , how much money do we need to carry with us in cash , as in for AIP let's say some one declares 10k CAD in funds , so do we need to carry all 10k in cash or we can just bring in our statement and can later on transfer funds online to our new Canadian account after landing in canada
When landing, in case the officer ask for your proof of funds you just need to show the same documents you used for the application.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
After submitting in INB portal for AIP (details and uploaded documents) what is the next process? And what is the timeline for decision after submitting?

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi
After submitting in INB portal for AIP (details and uploaded documents) what is the next process? And what is the timeline for decision after submitting?
Next step is to be nominated and then you will receive the provincial endorsement letter, after that you can apply for PR and depending on the employer's urge to have you working there you may apply for work permit as well (you will get another letter along the provincial endorsement allowing you to apply for work permit).

The timeline when I applied was around 2 weeks, mine took hours though.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Next step is to be nominated and then you will receive the provincial endorsement letter, after that you can apply for PR and depending on the employer's urge to have you working there you may apply for work permit as well (you will get another letter along the provincial endorsement allowing you to apply for work permit).

The timeline when I applied was around 2 weeks, mine took hours though.
Provincial endorsement letter… you mean after receiving “Invitation to Apply”?
If so, filled all the details, uploaded documents and submitted. Current status “in process”.
after this step, what is the next process?

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Provincial endorsement letter… you mean after receiving “Invitation to Apply”?
If so, filled all the details, uploaded documents and submitted. Current status “in process”.
after this step, what is the next process?
Yes, provincial endorsement is next. After getting ITA you upload and submit the required documents and after you application is processed it will show on step 4 (Nominated) and you will get the provincial endorsement in which you will need to upload when applying for PR.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, provincial endorsement is next. After getting ITA you upload and submit the required documents and after you application is processed it will show on step 4 (Nominated) and you will get the provincial endorsement in which you will need to upload when applying for PR.
Ok.
so, step 4 is “decision” / nominated. Then after getting provincial endorsement, is that we need to use below link to start for PR application and fill all the forms and submit?
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
This link have all the steps to fill out the forms and what to choose on multiple choices questions when applying for PR through AIP. Read everything carefully, I would advise you to open one tab with this link and another with the PR portal so you can follow all the steps easily by switching tabs. You already can start the process of your PR before getting the provincial endorsement since you have some more forms to fill, so when you get it you can upload and save time.

Steps to apply for for PR through AIP only.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0154-atlantic-immigration-program.html

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This link have all the steps to fill out the forms and what to choose on multiple choices questions when applying for PR through AIP. Read everything carefully, I would advise you to open one tab with this link and another with the PR portal so you can follow all the steps easily by switching tabs. You already can start the process of your PR before getting the provincial endorsement since you have some more forms to fill, so when you get it you can upload and save time.

Steps to apply for for PR through AIP only.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0154-atlantic-immigration-program.html
thanks.
So, in https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login,
all the above steps to be followed??

Gagan224

Dec 27, 2018
India
Hi,i
My friend applied fedral one month ago in through AIP but now employer company is going to lay over them ..is this create any problem with fedral file ?????

Dhaduk4

Nov 11, 2020
Hello;

Anyone here is waiting so long for Portal 2 after getting portal 1 around November 20, 2023 for AIP NB?