September 2023
AOR Received.
December 27th,2023
Med's Request
Passed January 11th
Med's Done....
August 18th
Good day everyone.

Please, when is it likely I get aor?,I submitted my pr application under Atlantic immigration program on 4th November, 2023.

mushfiq20

Aug 23, 2023
Applied for PR through AIP on March 20, 2023 inland applicant with spouse (also inland)

Detailed Timeline :
Mar 20: Application submitted
Apr 3: Received AOR
Aug 22: Received ADR for Schedule A and Employment ref letter (submitted the same day)

Aug 29: Portal 1 (replied same day)
Sept 8: Portal 2 for dependent (Submitted photo, address etc same day)
Sept 11: Sent webform telling that only recieved portal 2 for dependent but not for principal apllicant
Sept 12: Portal 2 for PA (Submitted photo, address etc same day)
Sept 19: Reported a change in situation that the dependent had to leave canada in the portal 1 thread
Oct 10: got a reply that dependents application will be in hold until she returns. (Replied and asked if she would need her passport stamped)

Nov x: sent a webform asking them why its been stuck
Nov 6: got email in portal 1 thread telling me that its in queue.
Nov 11: applied for gcms notes
Nov 27: got gcms note (saw that its in print queue)

Dec 1: Recieved ECOPR for PA and passport request for dependent.
Dec 12: Recieved PR card for PA

Long journey finally almost at the end (dependant is outside canada and still needs to get passport stamped and come back before getting PR card)

DXB2CAD

Dec 13, 2023
Hi
I am a new bee here and seeking for some guidance.
I applied for AIP from Dubai UAE. I just got my AOR yesterday. I want to know with your experience, what is the current timelines and are there anyone who have already gone thru the same process from here UAE?

Let me know please - thanks

Jan 28, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Halifax IRCC abd Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
4th November, 2023
Doc's Request.
Bil payment receipt
Nomination.....
September 2023
AOR Received.
December 27th,2023
Med's Request
Passed January 11th
Med's Done....
August 18th
Hi
I am a new bee here and seeking for some guidance.
I applied for AIP from Dubai UAE. I just got my AOR yesterday. I want to know with your experience, what is the current timelines and are there anyone who have already gone thru the same process from here UAE?

Let me know please - thanks

Jan 28, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Halifax IRCC abd Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
4th November, 2023
Doc's Request.
Bil payment receipt
Nomination.....
September 2023
AOR Received.
December 27th,2023
Med's Request
Passed January 11th
Med's Done....
August 18th
Congratulations on your Aor.

When did you submit your application please?

Lucas456

Jul 5, 2023
AIP INLAND NS APPLICANT (SINGLE APPLICANT) waiting 11 months no update

PR APPLIED ONLINE - 23 JANUARY 2023

AOR - 3 march 2023

Complete silence for 4.5 months

Medical + PAL - 12 july. 2023

Now it has been more than 5 months after prearrival no update. They said security in progresss. It is so depressing that I have completed 11 months. They are not doing anything. My workpermit is expiring in Feb 2024.

I have contacted them many times , calls , webform and nothing is helping at all. I have contacted MP 4 times . He was not able to help.

Anybody can suggest something i am really depressed i dont know what are they checklinG in my application.

Eligibility - passed
Medical - passed
Infosharing - Complete
Security- in progress
Criminality - not started (It was passed before prearrival and now they said its not started).

GC key background shows - not applicable from 5 months

After prearrival , on 13 July it was changed from processing to > we will send you message when we will start doing it > then not applicable

omasan

Jul 12, 2014
Hi everyone. I got a message about my application to submit schedule A with original signature and also offer of employment. Does anyone know what the schedule A is and also is the offer letter they are asking the one with my employer letter head or is it a form on AIp application.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. I got a message about my application to submit schedule A with original signature and also offer of employment. Does anyone know what the schedule A is and also is the offer letter they are asking the one with my employer letter head or is it a form on AIp application.
After how many days you received this message after submitting your application???

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Schedule A is your background information, Imm5669 form and offer of employment is the form Imm0157.
They asked for mine as well, so make sure to download the most up-to-date form because they change the forms time to time, you can check on the footnote for the date that the form was issued, it has to be xx/2023. Do not submit the same form with just the date updated, so download the new form and fill out completely and sign it. That applies for both forms.

I believe (According to my application timeline) that your application is nearing the end, after that they will ask for your passport.

Cheers!

omasan

Jul 12, 2014
Schedule A is your background information, Imm5669 form and offer of employment is the form Imm0157.
They asked for mine as well, so make sure to download the most up-to-date form because they change the forms time to time, you can check on the footnote for the date that the form was issued, it has to be xx/2023. Do not submit the same form with just the date updated, so download the new form and fill out completely and sign it. That applies for both forms.

I believe (According to my application timeline) that your application is nearing the end, after that they will ask for your passport.

Cheers!
Thank you so much