+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
@Vision-Air thanks a lot buddy for your response , I linked my GC key to PR application number today and my BIL and medicals both are updated in PR application. Waiting for next update and hopefully it gets processed soon .. thanks for your help always!!!!

Reactions: Vision-Air

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey everyone

I Received Ecopr October 5th through AIP Inland NB. Waiting for PR card.

I have a new job offer in another province, I wanted to check if I quit my current job and change the province.

- Would it drag me to any complications with IRCC ? or maybe the current employer raise a complaint.. and then this will have impact on the PR card application ?

- What do you recommend? is anyone gone through the same situation ?
- Do I wait until I receive my PR card ( knowing that my friends can mail it to me once received )?

Thank you

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
I would like to share my joy, today I received my RFV (Passport request).

I am planing to send the passports on Monday and probably it'll be back into my hands within two weeks.

I have applied through AIP, first I applied for work permit on January 2023 and after 8 months I got approved, but meanwhile my wife was pregnant and we thought we would make to Canada before the baby was born but God has the plans. Less than a month after the baby was born I got my work permit approved so the newborn wasn't added to the process meaning we couldn't go to Canada until we had the visa for the newborn. After gathering all documents for the newborn and submitting them it took roughly 50 days to get the passport request for PR application for all of us. We are so happy that I can't express through words.

It wasn't pleasant the waiting time, application returned, ADR's etc but I was sure I would get it and patiently I waited. I hope all of you guys law abiding people will have your time to celebrate.

Reactions: Candaadream

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
@Vision-Air - Many congratulations!! It was worth waiting I must say and everything fall in place when it's the right time !!

Luckily I too got Passport Request for my AIP Work Permit application , for me my husband and my son just few hours back ... seems like all AIP application got update today only !!

I am eagerly waiting for PR application to get approved ASAP so that I travel to Canada on PR!!

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
@Vision-Air - Many congratulations!! It was worth waiting I must say and everything fall in place when it's the right time !!

Luckily I too got Passport Request for my AIP Work Permit application , for me my husband and my son just few hours back ... seems like all AIP application got update today only !!

I am eagerly waiting for PR application to get approved ASAP so that I travel to Canada on PR!!
I am so happy for you guys that everything is working out. Congratulations!

Mar 27, 2023
Good morning everyone,

I am helping my friend apply for a new work permit with the same employer under AIP.
She has her endorsement letter and the Work Permit Support Letter.
In the IMM 5710, they ask if she has a Provincial Nomination Certificate.
My question is should she respond yes or no.
Basically is the AIP endorsement same as a Provincial Nomination Certificate?
Thank you very much.

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Good morning everyone,

I am helping my friend apply for a new work permit with the same employer under AIP.
She has her endorsement letter and the Work Permit Support Letter.
In the IMM 5710, they ask if she has a Provincial Nomination Certificate.
My question is should she respond yes or no.
Basically is the AIP endorsement same as a Provincial Nomination Certificate?
Thank you very much.
Answer YES.
Provincial Nomination Certificate is the Provincial Endorsement.

Reactions: CommunityHelper

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hello All , I have got my Work Permit approval under AIP, can I travel to Canada on my WP now or Will I have to wait for PR approval.

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hello All , I have got my Work Permit approval under AIP, can I travel to Canada on my WP now or Will I have to wait for PR approval.
You can go to Canada on your Work Permit, the reason to apply for work permit is that you can work in Canada while your PR is being processed.
Have fun!

Reactions: Candaadream

CanadaJourney

Sep 16, 2023
Hello everyone,

Just to share with you my timeline so far:

AIP Outland

August 14, 2023 Submitted Work Permit Application
August 22,2023 Linked Biometrics
August 24, 2023 Linked Medical Exam
Nothing after that.

August 14, 2023 Submitted PR Application
September 8, 2023 Application was returned due to missing document
September 12, 2023 Re-Submitted PR Application
October 16, 2023 AOR
October 16, 2023 Request to pay biometrics
October 19, 2023 Paid biometrics

Best of luck to all!

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Just a heads up after sending the passports, I received them after three weeks then I booked my trip for the next week. The landing was smooth. The officer just asked basic questions, and the proof of funds he just asked how much I was taking with me. He took around like 10 minutes that’s because we were with a baby so we got to cut in front of everyone else.

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Wonderful !!! Just a quick one , how much money do we need to carry with us in cash , as in for AIP let's say some one declares 10k CAD in funds , so do we need to carry all 10k in cash or we can just bring in our statement and can later on transfer funds online to our new Canadian account after landing in canada