Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I submitted my application in Feb and the last update was Medical Passed in March and the Background also updated to not applicable.
Hey
Are you inland applicant ?
Just wondering if IRCC asked to do another medical exam or they used your last one ?

Thanks

Sunny33

Apr 6, 2023
Hey
Are you inland applicant ?
Just wondering if IRCC asked to do another medical exam or they used your last one ?

Thanks
Yes, inland NS. I did my medical last year again, before the policy exemption for Medical was announced.

Reactions: Ennoo

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
IRCC will hold your case until you provide them the new information. You should inform the Province and let them no the situation. Also, try to find a new designated employer as soon as possible. Once you have it, Immigration of province will update the endorsement letter and give it to you for the new work permit. IRCC will resume the process provided you will arrange everything as quickly as possible. Belo is the information on old program AIPP but very similar for AIP as well.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/atlantic-immigration-pilot-programs/other-situations.html
Thank you for the information. The job were I was fired was in Nova Scotia, can I find job in New Brunswick or any other p
atlantic province? Now that I applied under the atlantic immigration program?

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Hello, I applied under atlantic immigration progra. in Nova Scotia, the company fired me, I had closed work permit and pr in process. Now I have to find a new job, new endorsement, the job were I was fired was in Nova Scotia, can I find job in New Brunswick or any other
atlantic province? Now that I applied under the atlantic immigration program? To conrinue with my pr process? Anyone knows?

mhdcanada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
AIP-Nova Scotia Outlander Application
Job offer: July, 2022
Endorsement: Nov, 2022
PR Applied: Jan, 2023
AOR: Still pending

Does anybody know how many months it takes these days to receive AOR for an AIP Outlander application?
Has anybody applied PR under AIP as Outlander recently?

I have started to frustrate now... It's a sixth month but still I have not received AOR... I don't know how much time it would take post AOR until COPR.

Please help me understand if somebody is in the same boat...

Lucas456

Jul 5, 2023
Hi
Inland applicant Novascotia
Aip file submitted 23 January
Aor 3 march
No update
It has been 5 months.
Is there anybody who has same scenario

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I just got my medical update . I just passed it
good news. is it a new medical exam or the one you passed before coming to Canada ?
I'm in a same situation, inland applicant NB, AOR received March 21st and no update so far..

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
AIP-Nova Scotia Outlander Application
Job offer: July, 2022
Endorsement: Nov, 2022
PR Applied: Jan, 2023
AOR: Still pending

Does anybody know how many months it takes these days to receive AOR for an AIP Outlander application?
Has anybody applied PR under AIP as Outlander recently?

I have started to frustrate now... It's a sixth month but still I have not received AOR... I don't know how much time it would take post AOR until COPR.

Please help me understand if somebody is in the same boat...
I have applied for PR under AIP, please read my signature. Nothing has changed so far...
Did you apply for Work Permit as well?

Lucas456

Jul 5, 2023
Does anybody know how long it take to get PR after medical. I got my medical update after 5 months. I m not sure how long would it take more

Lucas456

Jul 5, 2023
Hi , I passed my medical yesterday but today it not showing anything it changed to normal that we do need medical exam. Does this happened to anybody?

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
anyone here been told by IRCC that they emailed the portal confirmation but never received? what did you do and how long did you wait for the actual email?