+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I can see that there is option enable me to download the AIP application forms, what is that mean?

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Hi bruh, I am kind of similar to you but ircc has not asked for the reassessment yet. if that is the case, should I just go for a new one anyways? or wait till they request it in the portal? AIP from New Brunswick man. I got AOR in Feb 8th but no update since then
Its costly. wait for their instruction. I am assuming my previous test were not including the serum creatinine that's why they asked me.

Reactions: Anton Tran

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
I can see that there is option enable me to download the AIP application forms, what is that mean?
may be we can now download the forms which we have submitted earlier for this application. Otherwise, there was no way to find what we have mentioned in the form while submitting. This is good.

Reactions: coolcham

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
Hi for those who submitted additional document requests through webform - what option did you select for “type of application/enquiry”? I tried selecting “Permanent Residence (applied online)” but the only sub-category is “Express Entry”. Should I choose the “Replacement documents, Amendments to documents, and verification of status documents” instead? Thanks!

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi for those who submitted additional document requests through webform - what option did you select for “type of application/enquiry”? I tried selecting “Permanent Residence (applied online)” but the only sub-category is “Express Entry”. Should I choose the “Replacement documents, Amendments to documents, and verification of status documents” instead? Thanks!

It worked for me, I had to upload a document and I selected "Replacement documents, Amendments to documents, and verification of status documents”

I could confirm later with their reply saying that the document had been added to my application, and even if I don't see it in my application I should rest assured that it is there. And if the purpose of it was only to upload a document so I should not wait for more replies from them.

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
It worked for me, I had to upload a document and I selected "Replacement documents, Amendments to documents, and verification of status documents”

I could confirm later with their reply saying that the document had been added to my application, and even if I don't see it in my application I should rest assured that it is there. And if the purpose of it was only to upload a document so I should not wait for more replies from them.
My timeline:

AIP
New Brunswick
Outland

Applied for Work Permit on January 2023
Got BIL on the next day.
Biometrics collected 3 days later and got on their system at the same day.
So far I haven't heard of them (5 months already)

Applied for PR on April 2023
19 days later I got my PR returned due to the wrong type of ECA, instead of Immigration Purposes I sent the Academic Purposes.
It was an e-mail saying that my process got returned for missing documents according to the R10 and I would get refunded.
Got it corrected on the next day After calling WES and re-ordering my ECA but this time for Immigration Purposes.
I uploaded the soft copy of the ECA to the application and got the hard copy mailed to my address. (The soft copy works only if doesn't have water marks saying Not Official).
I used the same application fee receipt, I didn't needed to restart the whole process.
When I logged in my account it was highlighted in red what was wrong, which gave me the option to delete the wrong ECA and upload the right one.
Then I submitted it again on the very next day that they had returned my application.

23 days later I got my AOR with my PR application number.

I linked it to my GCKey account, now I have both Work Permit and Permanent Resident Applications there.

I managed to create an account for my Work Permit on the status tracker tool but so far I couldn't create one for my PR, I still don't know why.

I had to upload my Proof of Funds using the web form since I was waiting my bank to send me a bank statement signed by the manager of authority responsible. I used the WebForm under this option “Replacement documents, Amendments to documents, and verification of status documents” option since there isn't an option for AIP. Got a reply confirming that they received the document.

I hope that helps anyone

Last edited:
Reactions: mhdcanada and Ennoo

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
FINALLY GOT MY ECOPR TODAY.. :)
Did you called them when there was silence after Pre arrival letter? looks like now a days applications are approved just after the pre arrival and siting there somewhere in the system for 2 months and so on for email to trigger.. when you call them they say everything is good and you should received the mail one month back.. I don't know what is this system modernization? totally decoupled system, I submitted the document and they never received. In our end its showing summited. Anyone here who noticed this trend?

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi , can you pl confirm me which visa category did you apply for your child , my child is 7 now and shall.i apply for study visa or visitor visa for him in WP application . Thanks

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi , can you pl confirm me which visa category did you apply for your child , my child is 7 now and shall.i apply for study visa or visitor visa for him in WP application . Thanks
i applied visitor visa for both (there age was 5 and 4 that time) not sure for your kids since he/she 7

Reactions: Candaadream

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
are we really getting the final decision in 5 months? My file they received on February 3, 2023