+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

Anton Tran

Mar 18, 2019
It is not working for AIP applications.
Hi man, good day! I am just wondering if I should call IRCC regarding my application status. I submitted my PR Application on Feb 8th and then got the AOR on March 8th and no updates since then. Inland New Brunswick AIP application man

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Hello, I applied for pr under atlantic immigration program, I just received a letter from Ircc asking me about medical exams, I guess is the last step, but my employer fired me. My pr will be revoked? Ircc will send me any message or they just revoked? I already sent a message saying my job was terminated, I had closed work permit, so I can not work. What should I do?

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Hi man, good day! I am just wondering if I should call IRCC regarding my application status. I submitted my PR Application on Feb 8th and then got the AOR on March 8th and no updates since then. Inland New Brunswick AIP application man
You can try calling them no harm. other way to know is to order GCMS notes but it is time consuming process.

Reactions: Anton Tran

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Hello, I applied for pr under atlantic immigration program, I just received a letter from Ircc asking me about medical exams, I guess is the last step, but my employer fired me. My pr will be revoked? Ircc will send me any message or they just revoked? I already sent a message saying my job was terminated, I had closed work permit, so I can not work. What should I do?
IRCC will hold your case until you provide them the new information. You should inform the Province and let them no the situation. Also, try to find a new designated employer as soon as possible. Once you have it, Immigration of province will update the endorsement letter and give it to you for the new work permit. IRCC will resume the process provided you will arrange everything as quickly as possible. Belo is the information on old program AIPP but very similar for AIP as well.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/atlantic-immigration-pilot-programs/other-situations.html

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Update: Inland NB, Family of 3

First application- 22 Sep 2022
Returned- 13 Oct 2022 - birth certificate missing

Re Applied - 11 NOV 2022
AOR- 18 Jan 2023
Medical Dependent - 11 Mar 2023
Medical PA- 11 Apr 2023 - Reassessment, I don't know why. Policy exemption did not worked in my case.
Medical Passed Updated- 25 APR 2023
Additional Doc Request- 22 may 2023 (Background Schedule A and Job reference letter)
ADR submitted - 24 May 2023
Pre arrival Letter- 31 May 2023

My status was changed to final decision 01 June 2023 in GCkey but nothing in the status. I called them and they told me you are approved and the process was initiated on 5th June 2023 itself and I should have received the email. I never received any email .So I requested them to trigger a new one for me. IRCC agent called me on 9th and send it to me right away.

First email about basic information- 9 Jun 2023 - Replied same day.
Portal Updated with COPR tab- 13 June 2023- Email received with information. - Submitted photo and address same day.
PR Approval email and eCOPR available for download- 15 Jun 2023

Best of luck folks. Hang tight, you are almost there.

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Update: Inland NB, Family of 3

First application- 22 Sep 2022
Returned- 13 Oct 2022 - birth certificate missing

Re Applied - 11 NOV 2022
AOR- 18 Jan 2023
Medical Dependent - 11 Mar 2023
Medical PA- 11 Apr 2023 - Reassessment, I don't know why. Policy exemption did not worked in my case.
Medical Passed Updated- 25 APR 2023
Additional Doc Request- 22 may 2023 (Background Schedule A and Job reference letter)
ADR submitted - 24 May 2023
Pre arrival Letter- 31 May 2023

My status was changed to final decision 01 June 2023 in GCkey but nothing in the status. I called them and they told me you are approved and the process was initiated on 5th June 2023 itself and I should have received the email. I never received any email .So I requested them to trigger a new one for me. IRCC agent called me on 9th and send it to me right away.

First email about basic information- 9 Jun 2023 - Replied same day.
Portal Updated with COPR tab- 13 June 2023- Email received with information. - Submitted photo and address same day.
PR Approval email and eCOPR available for download- 15 Jun 2023

Best of luck folks. Hang tight, you are almost there.
Congrats!! Finally

Reactions: pkjoshi

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Hello, I applied for the atlantic immigration program to get the pr, I am in the process, I received a message saying I need to do medical exams, and the company fired me without any cause. I have closed work permit with them, I already informed Ircc, but they said nothing. Maybe that will affect my pr?

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
IRCC will hold your case until you provide them the new information. You should inform the Province and let them no the situation. Also, try to find a new designated employer as soon as possible. Once you have it, Immigration of province will update the endorsement letter and give it to you for the new work permit. IRCC will resume the process provided you will arrange everything as quickly as possible. Belo is the information on old program AIPP but very similar for AIP as well.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/atlantic-immigration-pilot-programs/other-situations.html
Thank you, I have a time specific to find a new job? I think should be very similar and do the wndorsement and all of that is not easy to find a comoany that is willing to do that. There is a deadline? If in 6 months I do not find it I will lose the pr?

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Hello, I applied under the atlantic immigration program for my permanent residence card.

I did medical exams, I am in the last step for my pr but the company fired me, I was working in Nova Scotia, I found a job in New Brunswick, may I continue my permanent residence card with this job in New Brunswick? or my pr will be revocked?