+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Dear members, Today I received a letter from IRCC that they want me to upload Schedule A and Employment Reference Letter. However, In the letter mentioned Schedule A two times and same reflects in GCkey too. I am wondering why the same document two times? if anyone has similar experience please share. Also, how about employment reference letter. Is it simple letter from employer or in any specific form like IMM 0157?

Last edited:

Ameetk

Apr 28, 2017
IF you are eligible for the program, you can apply for the program anytime with your endorsement letter.
Hi

Can you provide inputs based on your vast experience about why there is huge gap in processing time between AIPP and AIP... 30 months vs 5 months.. why IRCC not processing applications under AIPP... haven't seen any movement in any case

Reactions: Ashi_1980

Kaur8204

Apr 5, 2023
Hi guys
May be you know I received my AOR 3rd February, and today I get emails for all family members including children. As well as they request me Schedule A . If you know , please let me know, why they send me this request . It is normal or may be any problem. I am varying. Because may be any mistake according to my work permit time information and pr time I fill some things different because I applied my work permit through agent. And I have not that record. I will wait your reply
Thank you

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
Hi guys
May be you know I received my AOR 3rd February, and today I get emails for all family members including children. As well as they request me Schedule A . If you know , please let me know, why they send me this request . It is normal or may be any problem. I am varying. Because may be any mistake according to my work permit time information and pr time I fill some things different because I applied my work permit through agent. And I have not that record. I will wait your reply
Thank you
Hi, sorry I’m not very sure about your concern but m may I know when did you submit your application and if you are inland or outland? Thanks!

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I applied for Work permit under AIP on 29th December 2022 and today I saw a ghost update in my profile.
It was showed something like "Submited/Profile updated "under the current status for my Wife and one of my child profiles only. However when I check inside nothing was updated
What does it mean?

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
I applied for Work permit under AIP on 29th December 2022 and today I saw a ghost update in my profile.
It was showed something like "Submited/Profile updated "under the current status for my Wife and one of my child profiles only. However when I check inside nothing was updated
What does it mean?
If someone opens your file it shows like that. did you call IRCC call center recently for status update? I notice when you call then then they open your file to check the status.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
If someone opens your file it shows like that. did you call IRCC call center recently for status update? I notice when you call then then they open your file to check the status.
Hi, Im not sure how can I call them since Im outland

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
What does it mean?
Hi can you pl keep on sharing your updates here.. they took so much of time to open your file where ad work permit timeline is very small on ca website .. I am outland and applied for endorsement in March 23 and still not received any update on same

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi can you pl keep on sharing your updates here.. they took so much of time to open your file where ad work permit timeline is very small on ca website .. I am outland and applied for endorsement in March 23 and still not received any update on same
i just received the Correspondent letter and Original passport request. Should I give the passport to the VFS office right?