Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
hey guys

I have 2 concerns, if someone knows the answer please help

1- does anyone know if there is a timeline between CoPR and applying for PR card ? Do we have a fixed Timing to apply for PR card ?

2- If an inland applicant receives the CoPR while he is outside of Canada what would be the procedure ?

Thanks your help

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
Hi All, I read somewhere that they are using the old medicals for inland applicants. They asked me to go for medical however they should have an old one from Nov 2019. Anyone here whos medical was passed using the old medical?
Hi, is your job in a medical or nursing field? they do request for medical exams for those jobs even though you have passed a medical exam within the last 5 years.

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Hi, is your job in a medical or nursing field? they do request for medical exams for those jobs even though you have passed a medical exam within the last 5 years.
No I am not in healthcare sector. I just redo the examination and waiting for the submission. However, during the examination my BP shoot up to 170/90 and then came to 150/90. I am bit stressed now what will happen next. Generally it is always les in the normal range. If anyone has been in the similar situation please give me your thoughts. Thanks!

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
anyone here who lodged their application in January 2023 and got updates after AOR? After AOR, i got no updates at all

Balpreet95

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
I submitted my application on nov 3,2022. Aip
Aor- 14 jan
Medical passed 9 march
Pre arrival and 11 march
Nothing after that