+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

Beauciel

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Hello everyone, I applied endorsement 12 November 2022 approved 14 November,
PR apply 10 January 2023 and get email AOR 3rd February , connected possibility online 9th February. But after that no any updates. Plz give me any suggestions, what can I do now . Why no any updates? Can be Any problem ? I worry.
You are exactly same with us.
It's been 4 months since I received AOR and still no update.

This is really insane.

Kaur8204

Apr 5, 2023
Applied : 22. December . 08
AOR: 23. January . 19

and I am still waiting. Anybody same as me?
Hope I can get my portal next month.
I am already waiting, I got my AOR 3rd Feb but no any updates. Till now do you get any updates?

Sunny33

Apr 6, 2023
Thanks for reply. But have to clear medical exam every one ?
Inland applicants are exempt for the medical requirement, and if you have attached the last one you did it should be fine. It might take some time but you will also see the message "You passed the medical exam" under Review of medical results.

Beauciel

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Today I checked that my medical examination passed. (It took 3months.)
Finally they are reviewing my application

Sunny33

Apr 6, 2023
is it really reduced the AIP processing time?
this can see in CIC website
Atlantic Immigration Program

4 months ?
You may need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) with your application. This processing time includes the time you need to give your biometrics.
Seems to be true as one of my coworker got her PR within 3.5 months after receiving the AOR. I have seen the AIP timeline on other platforms as well and some of them are getting the approval in this range as well. There will definitely be exceptions for some applications but hopefully for most(inland applicants) should be around 4 months.

Reactions: coolcham