+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Hey Guys,

I've just received a notification on my PR from IRCC, and they've returned the application because of missing documents..:(
The documents missing is the translated diplomas, I've only submitted the WES certificate as mentioned in the checklist. it was not said clearly if the translated diplomas has to be also submitted..

The problem now is that I've applied on November 4th and my IELTS has expired on December 5th.

My question is, do i lose the initial submission date with this return? do i have to provide a new language test?
Or i only need to add the missing documents and submit the application?
Do you have any idea ? or exprienced similar situation ?
Submission date will reset.
They should consider IELTS validity as on 4th Nov when you resubmitted.(i am also in the same boat)
You have to resubmit the missing document but it actually submit everything again. There are few changes in the form versions that you have to change.

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
I get returned at the first time submission too. So you should notice in the return email says that "they will not retain any copy of this application." So yes, you will loss the initial submission date. I'd say a new language test is needed in your case. Otherwise, there's a chance your application will be returned again because the language test expired.
His language result was valid when resubmitted. I think it should be fine. In the current IRCC processing speed, otherwise we have to re do PCC and language every time they expire. I read somewhere in the post your validity of document should be good when submitting the application. rest God and IRCC knows.

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
I get returned at the first time submission too. So you should notice in the return email says that "they will not retain any copy of this application." So yes, you will loss the initial submission date. I'd say a new language test is needed in your case. Otherwise, there's a chance your application will be returned again because the language test expired.
Hey Guys,

I've just received a notification on my PR from IRCC, and they've returned the application because of missing documents..:(
The documents missing is the translated diplomas, I've only submitted the WES certificate as mentioned in the checklist. it was not said clearly if the translated diplomas has to be also submitted..

The problem now is that I've applied on November 4th and my IELTS has expired on December 5th.

My question is, do i lose the initial submission date with this return? do i have to provide a new language test?
Or i only need to add the missing documents and submit the application?
Do you have any idea ? or exprienced similar situation ?
your same with my friend returned application because he never attached as well hes diploma only hes WES he attached.

Five555

Jun 13, 2022
His language result was valid when resubmitted. I think it should be fine. In the current IRCC processing speed, otherwise we have to re do PCC and language every time they expire. I read somewhere in the post your validity of document should be good when submitting the application. rest God and IRCC knows.
Oh, ok. My understanding is that his application just got returned in January 2023, while the language test expired last December. If he submitted before December 2022, he should be fine with the language test.

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi , do we need all our transcripts and certificates of diploma n degrees to file pr. I have valid WES but want to know if we need to upload transcripts n certificates as well in AIP application

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
Hi everyone,

Inland application - For police clearances, do we need to upload a police clearance from the city where we are now? Like from a local city here in Canada?

Yetz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi everyone,

Inland application - For police clearances, do we need to upload a police clearance from the city where we are now? Like from a local city here in Canada?
No. Only countries you have lived for more than 6 months

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Update- Inland NB(NOC 2281)
First Application- 22 Sep 2022
Returned(Birth Certificate missing)- 13 Oct 2022
Reapplied- 11 Nov- 2022
AOR- 18 Jan 2023
Now, waiting for good thing to happen.:)

Reactions: srth12 and Beauciel