10/19/2022 - AIP APPLIED
12/09/2022 - AOR AND BIO RECEIPT
01/26/2023 - BIL AND ADR
01/27/2023 - GOT TWO GHOST UPDATE INTERVAL WITHIN 2 HOURS
01/30/2023 - GOT ANOTHER GU
01/31/2023 - PAL
01/31/2023---CALL AGENT SHE SAID ALL STAGES PASS AND WAIT FOR APPROVAL EMAIL

HOW LONG IS PORTAL 1?
Congratulations, please send an update when you get your COPR.

Reactions: arnold1983

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
Hi Guys,
How is everyone getting on? Any updates?

Applied: Outland 28th June
AOR: 16th August
BIL: 19th August
Biometrics submitted: 30th August
Medical Request Letter: 22nd December
Medical completed: 11th January
Medical Passed: 16th January
Pre-arrival letter received 19th January
ADR Letter: Request updated Schedule A with original signature: 19th January
ADR Completed and submitted: 19th January
Background check status: We are Processing........

Does anyone have a similar timeline to mine?
your almost done bro wait for ppr in the coming days

abee007

May 1, 2019
Hi, can anyone who did inland (from inside canada) tell me if I need to put a certain amount in the IMM 5501e form in the funds section please, and also would I need to print out the form to sign by hand?

Secondly, if the offer of employment still has the NOC 2016, does it need to be changed, or updated to the 2021 NOC version or can it be used like that?

Last edited:

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, can anyone who did inland tell me if I need to put a certain amount in the IMM 5501e form in the funds section please, and also would I need to print out the form to sign by hand?

Secondly, if the offer of employment still has the NOC 2016, does it need to be changed, or updated to the 2021 NOC version or can it be used like that?
to put a certain amount in the IMM 5501e
This will be the only amount you can bring from your country after getting PR without paying any tax to the government.
Yes, you need to sign somehow .

Call IRCC, no idea. I found somewhere in Canada.ca before.

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
I am seeking your advice regarding my husband's Permanent Residency (PR) application in Canada. He has recently received a job offer and is currently working as a Scientist in New Brunswick with language level CLB 8. We are trying to decide between the Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIP) and the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) for his PR application.

We would like to know which of these programs has a faster processing time, and any other information you may have about the differences between the two programs. Any personal experiences or insights would be greatly appreciated.

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I am seeking your advice regarding my husband's Permanent Residency (PR) application in Canada. He has recently received a job offer and is currently working as a Scientist in New Brunswick with language level CLB 8. We are trying to decide between the Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIP) and the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) for his PR application.

We would like to know which of these programs has a faster processing time, and any other information you may have about the differences between the two programs. Any personal experiences or insights would be greatly appreciated.
It varieswith applicants, office its assigning etc. A good refhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/htmlview#

For AIP, I have seen in my office, people gets PR in 2 to 3 months (I mean eCOPR). But for me it’s almost 5 months and I didn’t get the PR till now.

Feb 2, 2023
Hi guys,
If anyone has applied through AIP(new) outland. Please connect here.
My employer has submitted job offer endorsement application in New Brunswick 15 days back. Still waiting for endorsement certificate. Did anyone apply recently? how long did it take?
Hello
can you tell me plz how to apply for the AIP ? And how much and long take the Process plz thank you

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012

flow:
1- if employer is designated, you are eligible for both stream. if not- then PNP is the option.

2- time line is not certain. I have seen AIP within 2-3 months but not always. You can find the timeline in the group as well. some are waiting from many months and no update. So depend on the number of files they have for processing. These days AOR itself taking 60-70 days.

3- Normal PNP might take an year or more. Express PNP in the best bet but unfortunately they have paused for a while or only giving nomination to certain NOC codes(IT NOCs were there). you can check that on provincial web site.

4- Express PNP is the best option in my opinion if you can secure the nomination.

Best of luck!

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
flow:
1- if employer is designated, you are eligible for both stream. if not- then PNP is the option.

2- time line is not certain. I have seen AIP within 2-3 months but not always. You can find the timeline in the group as well. some are waiting from many months and no update. So depend on the number of files they have for processing. These days AOR itself taking 60-70 days.

3- Normal PNP might take an year or more. Express PNP in the best bet but unfortunately they have paused for a while or only giving nomination to certain NOC codes(IT NOCs were there). you can check that on provincial web site.

4- Express PNP is the best option in my opinion if you can secure the nomination.

Best of luck!
Thank you for your response and the information you provided.
I checked the List of Designated Employers on the provincial website and I couldn't find the University of NB listed. Does this mean that my husband, who is currently working as a Scientist at the University of NB, is not eligible for the AIP program?

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Thank you for your response and the information you provided.
I checked the List of Designated Employers on the provincial website and I couldn't find the University of NB listed. Does this mean that my husband, who is currently working as a Scientist at the University of NB, is not eligible for the AIP program?
correct.

Reactions: Naturgrl