+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi guys,
My AIP work permit portal saying the below.
Where is my application sitting and when I will have the PPR?

Details about your application status When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following
table to find out the current status of each application step.
© Review of eligibility ©
• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
[t] Review of medical results ©
• You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
[• Review of additional documents
• We do not need additional documents.
is. Interview ?
• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
D) Biometrics ©
• December 5, 2022 Completed.
@ Background check ©
• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
sIs Final decision ©
• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
Hi Guys,
How is everyone getting on? Any updates?

Applied: Outland 28th June
AOR: 16th August
BIL: 19th August
Biometrics submitted: 30th August
Medical Request Letter: 22nd December
Medical completed: 11th January
Medical Passed: 16th January
Pre-arrival letter received 19th January
ADR Letter: Request updated Schedule A with original signature: 19th January
ADR Completed and submitted: 19th January
Background check status: We are Processing........

Does anyone have a similar timeline to mine?
when you get your PPR bro?

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
i got my AOR 2023.Jan.18
And when will I get my portal1 ?
How long does it take usually?
I don't think Portal 1 and Portal 2 are used anymore from what I have read. After I received AOR, I waited 4 months for the medical request.

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I don't think Portal 1 and Portal 2 are used anymore from what I have read. After I received AOR, I waited 4 months for the medical request.
For inland applicant, after PR approval -> portal 1&2( instead of PPR)-> eCOPR.

My colleague went through this process recently.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I resubmitted my PR application online as it was returned to me on 25th January 2023.I resubmitted on 3rd of this month and waiting for the AOR hopefully.
will it takes times after resubmitted application? are they looking the entire application from the scrach or looking only if the missing document added or not?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi guys,
My AIP work permit portal saying the below.
Where is my application sitting and when I will have the PPR?

Details about your application status When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following
table to find out the current status of each application step.
© Review of eligibility ©
• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
[t] Review of medical results ©
• You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
[• Review of additional documents
• We do not need additional documents.
is. Interview ?
• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
D) Biometrics ©
• December 5, 2022 Completed.
@ Background check ©
• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
sIs Final decision ©
• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any thought guys?

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I resubmitted my PR application online as it was returned to me on 25th January 2023.I resubmitted on 3rd of this month and waiting for the AOR hopefully.
will it takes times after resubmitted application? are they looking the entire application from the scrach or looking only if the missing document added or not?
It will start from scratch.

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Any thought guys?
Generally, your application will follow the below path after the submission.

BG: Not Applicable (NA1)

Medical passed – (MEP)

BG: In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.

BG: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.

BG: In Progress (IP2) –

BG: Not Applicable (NA3) – Sometimes this doesn’t come

PPR: Passport Request

CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence

So it is in below order:

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP3 – NA3 – PPR(Portal 1,2 for inland application )– CoPR

AOR: This is a letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen after approx 25-30 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it can take more time generally.

IP1: This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office).

NA2: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if we have not checked our account during the time it was in IP1, it won’t be possible to know that we are in NA1 or NA2. Our file will be transferred to CPC (Case Processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“. Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day, PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF up front. These things will be done at CPC office.

NA3: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP2 is completed. This status is not visible is many cases and direct PPR request is placed from IP2.

PPR: Passport Request. You will get an email for that and you may not get an update in your CIC account for this.

ADR: Sometimes an additional document is requested in IP1 or IP2 stage

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
not sure if you’ve already shared this but do you mind sharing the reason why they returned the application? thanks!