+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I am wondering if anyone who got a job offer could help as I am hoping to bring my brother in. if you guys have used any immigration consultant listed for this program or those helping with the job offer, I appreciate to know. Also is there anyway he can get it without a lawyer? He has a visitor visa so he can come and do interviews if necessary. any helps appreciated.

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi All,
Pleased I found this thread as there aren't really any about the AIP.

I submitted my PR application on 28th June,
AOR 17th August
BIL 17th August
BIL - Completed 30th August

Not heard anything since. Also unable to link my PR application to my CIC account. I believe this is because you can only link it once they start working on your file.

How is everyone else getting on? I am hoping to get my IME soon, but who knows?
Hi, have you been able to link your application or check your status via the status tool? I applied in June, got AOR Sep. No request for BIO nor Medical. I cannot check status online. Only way is to call to check status, at the moment.

Reactions: kousarkhatoon

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Hi, have you been able to link your application or check your status via the status tool? I applied in June, got AOR Sep. No request for BIO nor Medical. I cannot check status online. Only way is to call to check status, at the moment.
I got Aor on oct 13 and not able to link either. It is due to the new AIP prpgram is not transformed to online application and client progress tracking tool yet. They only do it on Oct 28 as Mr Fraser announced recently. Let's try to link again after that day

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I got Aor on oct 13 and not able to link either. It is due to the new AIP prpgram is not transformed to online application and client progress tracking tool yet. They only do it on Oct 28 as Mr Fraser announced recently. Let's try to link again after that day
I thought it was Oct. 05. Thanks a lot, I will check it out at the end of the month.

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
Thanks mate, that's fast surprisingly ! Though still unable to link or check on processing tool at the moment due to the AIP program not in the list yet . Expecting after Oct 28 the program will be added .
Ah is that why I can’t link my application? I’ve been trying for weeks as for my AOR mid August. Not heard anything since I received my AOR and Biometrics.

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Ah is that why I can’t link my application? I’ve been trying for weeks as for my AOR mid August. Not heard anything since I received my AOR and Biometrics.
The day they completely trànsfer all applications to online portal is tomorrow 28th, so hopefully next week our AIP program will be added into the list to link application in gc key and also client tracking tool ( now we only see 3 subcategories of the aip pilot program there )

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
For those who already received AOR, when you call to check the status...Has the review of your background check started?

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
The day they completely trànsfer all applications to online portal is tomorrow 28th, so hopefully next week our AIP program will be added into the list to link application in gc key and also client tracking tool ( now we only see 3 subcategories of the aip pilot program there )
I have everything crossed. Seems like it’s been ages and IRCC don’t make it easy to ask questions. Good luck mate and let me know if you manage to get it linked and I will do the same.