+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Program Via online Portal

Gursh_

Nov 15, 2022
Hi guys,
Inland applicant from PEI under intermediate skilled(NOC C), here's what has happened so far:

Endorsement received(took 3 months): September 15th
Applied for AIP online: September 16th
AOR received: October 4th
ADR: November 10th (Asked for more proof of my work experience and Schedule A, Military/Paramilitary section left black, and also asked me to pay right of permanent resident fee:rolleyes:, which I already paid along with the application fee making it a total of $1365 CAD)
ADR submitted: November 12th
ADR received by office: November 15th

As of right now, it says, "we are reviewing your eligibility, we have received the additional documents you have sent. No need for an interview, Processing your background check." Since I was not able to link my application with GCkey, I got this information by calling and putting in my details and an automated system gives the status.
I got my AOR from the Central intake office in Sydney but the ADR was sent from the Halifax office, the email was confusing regarding how to submit the additional documents, so i sent a webform for ADR and also replied to the same email. The deadline for my ADR was just 7 days and webform wouldn't have probably reached the processing office in time. The ADR instruction letter was signed SS, which I am guessing is my case officer.
Will update if something happens.

Cheers

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi guys,
Inland applicant from PEI under intermediate skilled(NOC C), here's what has happened so far:

Endorsement received(took 3 months): September 15th
Applied for AIP online: September 16th
AOR received: October 4th
ADR: November 10th (Asked for more proof of my work experience and Schedule A, Military/Paramilitary section left black, and also asked me to pay right of permanent resident fee:rolleyes:, which I already paid along with the application fee making it a total of $1365 CAD)
ADR submitted: November 12th
ADR received by office: November 15th

As of right now, it says, "we are reviewing your eligibility, we have received the additional documents you have sent. No need for an interview, Processing your background check." Since I was not able to link my application with GCkey, I got this information by calling and putting in my details and an automated system gives the status.
I got my AOR from the Central intake office in Sydney but the ADR was sent from the Halifax office, the email was confusing regarding how to submit the additional documents, so i sent a webform for ADR and also replied to the same email. The deadline for my ADR was just 7 days and webform wouldn't have probably reached the processing office in time. The ADR instruction letter was signed SS, which I am guessing is my case officer.
Will update if something happens.

Cheers
Hi! Thanks for sharing! Are you exempt from Medical? I have received medical request and ADR (military left blank) as well. They have received my documents and medical has passed but my background has not started yet. Got both requests Nov. 2 and they gave me 30 days to responde. File ending SS both emails from Sidney.

Five555

Jun 13, 2022
Hi! Thanks for sharing! Are you exempt from Medical? I have received medical request and ADR (military left blank) as well. They have received my documents and medical has passed but my background has not started yet. Got both requests Nov. 2 and they gave me 30 days to responde. File ending SS both emails from Sidney.
Hi, could you please explain what means "military left blank"?

Gursh_

Nov 15, 2022
Hi,
I am exempt from medical under the new temporary policy (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/2022-foreign-exempt-ime.html) that came in October, but nevertheless, I already had an upfront medical done earlier this year, so I submitted that.
And about that military field left blank, I am pretty sure I did wrote NONE in the box, Idk why they would ask for it again. Do u remember filling it. It could be a glitch in the online form or smth, because I have seen few other people with same issue?
And were u able to link your application with GCkey?

Reactions: AnaCamp

Five555

Jun 13, 2022
Hi there,
There is a section in the Form imm5669e Schedule A, which asks if you had any association/worked for any military. If you don't have any, you have to write NONE in the box instead of leaving it blank.
Oh, thanks! Also thanks for sharing your timeline.

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi,
I am exempt from medical under the new temporary policy (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/2022-foreign-exempt-ime.html) that came in October, but nevertheless, I already had an upfront medical

Do u remember filling it. It could be a glitch in the online form or smth, because I have seen few other people with same issue?
And were u able to link your application with GCkey?
I’m not sure what I wrote cause was online and I did not care to print a copy. But if I remember right I either wrote none or NA. Either way, they said it could not be left blank so when I submitted again I wrote None on all boxes, not just the first one lol
I was not able to link. Last time I called they asked me to send a webform with technical support title. But I did not do it cause I think it will not solve the problem as I am not the only one.

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Did you submit Medical ID while submitting the PR applications? In order to get eligible for this exception, do se need to submit the id prior?

‘When submitting an application, applicants must provide the unique medical identifier number from their previous medical exam.’