+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Program Via online Portal

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi guys,

I have just applied for PR through the online PR Portal via AIP endorsed by PE.
Does anyone know when should I expect my AOR? And if I will be able to link my PR application on my gckey account after I receive the application number?

Thanks in advance!

Nirav911

May 4, 2022
Hi, I applied for my PR under AIP program on July 15 2022 . About your question yes you can link your AIP application through GC key after getting AOR.

I was wondering did you got your AOR yet?? Or do you know how much time it takes under new AIP program. Thanks

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi, I applied for my PR under AIP program on July 15 2022 . About your question yes you can link your AIP application through GC key after getting AOR.

I was wondering did you got your AOR yet?? Or do you know how much time it takes under new AIP program. Thanks
Hi, thanks! No AOR yet. But I called the call center and got a temporary application number. Although can not be linked yet because they did not start to process. Wondering how much longer to get AOR

Nirav911

May 4, 2022
Hey, I was just wondering did you applied within Canada or outside Canada?? Most of inland applicants getting their AOR within two months. Thanks

Nirav911

May 4, 2022
Hi, are you single applicant or with family?? What's your NOC ?? Sometimes it depends on that factors too i guess

danihananel94

Sep 1, 2022
Hey guys, I need help.
I got a job offer in Newfoundland and applied for NLPNP under the skilled worker category as advised by my employer who has an LMIA exempt approval. I am on study permit at the moment. The assigned agent is requesting for my current work permit as the only document outstanding & I replied on the portal that I don't have a work permit but only hold a study permit at the moment. . Someone else has reopened my application requesting for same document. How do I respond pls, bcos I read the NLPNP is the basis for applying for work permit. Am I supposed to apply for work permit first?

Five555

Jun 13, 2022
Hey guys, I need help.
I got a job offer in Newfoundland and applied for NLPNP under the skilled worker category as advised by my employer who has an LMIA exempt approval. I am on study permit at the moment. The assigned agent is requesting for my current work permit as the only document outstanding & I replied on the portal that I don't have a work permit but only hold a study permit at the moment. . Someone else has reopened my application requesting for same document. How do I respond pls, bcos I read the NLPNP is the basis for applying for work permit. Am I supposed to apply for work permit first?
I would suggest you apply for the work permit, and provide them with the proof that you're applied for the work permit and see what they say.