Atlantic Immigration Pilot Project (NB) - Filipino Applicants

margiesan426

Feb 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nic918 said:
Hi margiesan426.. thanks for the info! just wondering... binigyan ba nila ng chance ang walk in applicants?
Hmmm, not sure po pero parang wala naman nag walk-in.

margiesan426

Feb 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mark01192014 said:
So priority po na mainterview ng employers sa April eh yung mga umattend ng info session ngayong February? Tama po ba?
Sa pagkakaintindi ko po, ang makakatanggap lang po ng invitiation from employers ang mainterview sa april.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
margiesan426 said:
Sa pagkakaintindi ko po, ang makakatanggap lang po ng invitiation from employers ang mainterview sa april.
Thanks for the info. Did they mention the NOCs they are looking for or maybe industry?

margiesan426

Feb 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qwerc said:
Thanks for the info. Did they mention the NOCs they are looking for or maybe industry?
No. But based on the presentation, here are the top sectors in demand

IT, Sales, Engineering, Logistics and Distri, Customer Service and Contact Centre, Skilled Trades, Health Care, General Management, Operations/Manufacturing, Accounting and Finance

Buffer

Feb 1, 2017
My wife and I attended the info session today. My wife is the PA and yes, I'm the +1. I don't think they're strict with that as long as you arrive early on the venue para may maupuan ang +1 niyo. The session is REALLY employer driven, meaning, they do not guarantee that everyone will receive an invitation for an interview from their list of employers... Pero the good thing about it, people who attended the session are already on their database, just in case there is another info session for provincial nomination (non-employer driven).

Xmg2017

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buffer said:
My wife and I attended the info session today. My wife is the PA and yes, I'm the +1. I don't think they're strict with that as long as you arrive early on the venue para may maupuan ang +1 niyo. The session is REALLY employer driven, meaning, they do not guarantee that everyone will receive an invitation for an interview from their list of employers... Pero the good thing about it, people who attended the session are already on their database, just in case there is another info session for provincial nomination (non-employer driven).
Thank u buffer! This puts me at ease, para pareho kami makaattend ng husband ko for today's session.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
margiesan426 said:
No. But based on the presentation, here are the top sectors in demand

IT, Sales, Engineering, Logistics and Distri, Customer Service and Contact Centre, Skilled Trades, Health Care, General Management, Operations/Manufacturing, Accounting and Finance
Thanks! How will they know pala who to pick for interview? Nagsubmit kayo resume or something during session?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
qwerc said:
Thanks! How will they know pala who to pick for interview? Nagsubmit kayo resume or something during session?
Walang sinubmit na resume. They will base it sa NOC na nilagay mo during online registration. For example, kailangan nila ng tech support so lahat ng noc 2282 dun sa database nila ay pwede makontak ng employer for resume submission and/or interview.

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
scargee said:
Walang sinubmit na resume. They will base it sa NOC na nilagay mo during online registration. For example, kailangan nila ng tech support so lahat ng noc 2282 dun sa database nila ay pwede makontak ng employer for resume submission and/or interview.
@scargee, Is there a need to meet the 67 points based on their NB PNP Application guide prior mabigyan ng offer letter ang individual from employer?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
fogus-bogus said:
@scargee, Is there a need to meet the 67 points based on their NB PNP Application guide prior mabigyan ng offer letter ang individual from employer?
Iba po itong AIPP, wala naman sinabi regarding points sa session. This is employer-driven so kapag nagustuhan ka ng employer at i-hire ka, I don't think may bearing po yung points dito sa AIP program. Ang alam ko po applicable lang po yang points sa NBPNP nila. Sabi nga ni Ashraf completely different program ung NBPNP sa AIPP.

But I may be wrong, so hintayin na lang po natin ang full details na ilalabas nila regarding AIPP sa March para sure. :D

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fogus-bogus said:
If an employer provides you a job offer - makukuha mo na ang additional points for that - that should be enough on top of your existing points para makapasok either way. Arranged employment gives you added 10pts (Area of Skill Shortage).

.../atb

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
all the best to everyone who attended the session. my sched is today in a couple of minutes.. :-D

margiesan426

Feb 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aldrreg said:
In my Case. ung school ko they just give to me ung requested TOR ko and sabi nila na ako daw ang dapat magsend non TOR ko sa WES address.. kasi previously sa mga graduates nila na nag-rerequest ng ganon hndi din sila ang nagsesend mismo... so ang nangyari is I send it by myself, important thing to remember is to put your school address as a sender and WES canada address as the recpient.

and regarding don sa TOR mismo, pina.photo-copy ko nalang , and ung original padin ung sinend ko.

Hope this help.

ung sa Timeline nmn bago ko marecieve ung ECA from WES, it takes exactly 1 month.
Yung sinasabi nyo po ba na 1month, is it thru Standard Mail via Canada Post or International Courier?

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Attended this yesterday. Now it's clear. Since it's employer driven, all those who attended this info session are in a pool where employers can contact directly the applicants on the basis of NOC registered for this session. The employers are also still in the process of integrating to this. So it's waiting game for the applicants to either be contacted or not. But we can try to find employers who are willing to hire us and go through the process in this pilot program. Mejo magulo pa yung system since the only basis for selection of employer is the NOC registered by the applicant. Wala pa sila yung system na may detailed profile tlaga. Only advantages I see are faster processing and no LMIA needed if you have a job offer.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
PILOT: FOREIGN NATIONAL CRITERIA
  • Full-time genuine offer of employment from an Atlantic Canadian employer in good standing
  • CLB 4
  • At least high school verified through ECA
  • 1-yr work exp in related NOC (except for international student grads from public Atlantic Canadian post-secondary institution)
  • Provincial endorsement
  • Settlement funds (currently 3075 CAD for principal applicant and 1000 CAD per additional family member) Comment: Discrepancy from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/atlantic/funds.asp - pero mababa na yan bes compared sa hinihingi sa cic stage. ;D
  • Needs assessment and settlement plan

EMPLOYER SUPPORT PROCESS
SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE

SUPPORT FROM EMPLOYER

APPLY TO PNP

FILE ASSESSMENT

DECISION FROM PNP

APPLICATION TO VISA POST

MEDICAL, SECURITY, CRIMINALITY

DECISION FROM VISA POST

PERMANENT RESIDENCE

Source: Information Session in Manila (February)

For more info, abangan na lang po natin ang March. ;)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/atlantic/
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/atlantic/eligibility.asp

Reactions: grizsvasquez