+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Project (NB) - Filipino Applicants

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janerjay said:
Please can anybody help me how to access this program if someone is not staying in the Philippines.
Because it is mention that this program is for Filipino citizen living in the philippines and abroad.
I am here in dubai..
thanks a lot.
You have to go attend the session personally and be physically there if you have registered before it closed.

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Sinp-oid-hopeful said:
Sir we are on the same boat not meeting up the 67 points eligibility requirements. Lets hope na they change the eligibility requirements since new pilot program to.. lets not lose hope. Sayang di ka nakaabot sa signup for info session this february.
Thank you Sinp-old-hopeful! I hope once you attend this Feb 2017 session, please help me clarify kung by April 2017, pwede mag participate un previous attendees from previous NB Information Sessions (not more than 2 yrs).

aldrreg

Sep 27, 2016
fogus-bogus said:
Thank you Sinp-old-hopeful! I hope once you attend this Feb 2017 session, please help me clarify kung by April 2017, pwede mag participate un previous attendees from previous NB Information Sessions (not more than 2 yrs).
Sure, im gonna keep u updated.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fogus-bogus said:
Hi sir,

It was indicated on the invitation that only those individuals who have the above documents (invitation letter) will be admitted. Which suggests that only those who will be attending the info sessions this Feb 2017 can participate for the event in April. It was stated on their website that they will be back to the Philippines with potential employers in April.

Mitchyzinc

Dec 23, 2016
UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, Im based in DXB and I got my invitation para this saturday.

Is it really worth it? Kasi kukuha pa ako ng ticket from dxb to mnl and back para lang this weekend.

Wht do you think?? Ano sin po yung dox na iprepare ko???
Thanks

Tomguts33

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mitchyzinc said:
Hello everyone, Im based in DXB and I got my invitation para this saturday.

Is it really worth it? Kasi kukuha pa ako ng ticket from dxb to mnl and back para lang this weekend.

Wht do you think?? Ano sin po yung dox na iprepare ko???
Thanks
Hi Mitch, marami din sa amin ang overseas at uuwi para jan. So far ang sabi lang naman e prepare yung first and second email. Pero we all agreed na if meron ka ng requirements such as ECA, IELTS, POF at COE, might as well dalhin na din. Although, they've specifically mentioned na April ba darating yung employers, we'll never know. See yah! :)

By the way, meron palang group created para sa AIPP, pm me your number para ma pa add ka namin if wala ka pal. Thanks!

Nhessa01

Feb 14, 2017

Hello po!

Nagregister po ako last Feb 8 for Feb 17 2pm session and I received the 1st email. Until now po I still dont receive the second email. Can anyone please help me? Is there anything po that I need to do para matanggap yung 2nd email?

Thanks po in advance.

Tomguts33

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nhessa01 said:

Hello po!

Nagregister po ako last Feb 8 for Feb 17 2pm session and I received the 1st email. Until now po I still dont receive the second email. Can anyone please help me? Is there anything po that I need to do para matanggap yung 2nd email?

Thanks po in advance.
mam nacheck nyo ba baka nasa junk mail? halos lahat po ata nakareceive na eh.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Nhessa01 said:

Hello po!

Thanks po in advance.
Madami na po nakareceive dito. im just curious, what is your NOC?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fogus-bogus said:
@fogus-bonus - another avenue - see Embassy of Canada in the Philippines - FB page, this was just posted on EE:
https://www.facebook.com/CanEmbPH/

Embassy of Canada in the Philippines

Looking to immigrate to Canada?
The Embassy's Visa and Immigration section will be holding an information session on Express Entry. The info session will take place mid-March, 2017 here at the Embassy.
Attendance will be by invitation only.
If you would like to attend, send us an email at MANIL-Pathways/Chemins@international.gc.ca , with the following information:
1) Your name
2) Your reference code which can be obtained by answering a few questions at http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp
3) Your education level
4) Your work experience, including your job title, company, sector (e.g. engineering, administration, medical etc.)
5) Your preferred province of settlement
We will send a confirmation to those who are invited. We will not accept substitutes.
Depending on the level of interest, we may hold additional sessions at a later date.

.../atb

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
ragluf said:
@fogus-bonus - another avenue - see Embassy of Canada in the Philippines - FB page, this was just posted on EE:
https://www.facebook.com/CanEmbPH/

Embassy of Canada in the Philippines

Looking to immigrate to Canada?
The Embassy's Visa and Immigration section will be holding an information session on Express Entry. The info session will take place mid-March, 2017 here at the Embassy.
Attendance will be by invitation only.
If you would like to attend, send us an email at MANIL-Pathways/Chemins@international.gc.ca , with the following information:
1) Your name
2) Your reference code which can be obtained by answering a few questions at http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp
3) Your education level
4) Your work experience, including your job title, company, sector (e.g. engineering, administration, medical etc.)
5) Your preferred province of settlement
We will send a confirmation to those who are invited. We will not accept substitutes.
Depending on the level of interest, we may hold additional sessions at a later date.

.../atb
Sir @ragluf, than you so much. I just sent my email to them and hopefully will get a chance to attend this. Salamat ng marami!