+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Feb 24, 2022
Hi good day I'm currently living in Jamaica and seeking employment through the Atlantic Immigration Program which have been a bit challenging. I have tailored my resume and cover letter and sent as many resumes as I could buy still nothing. Any advice that may help me to ascertain a good job.?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Thanks for your response.

I noticed that the letter mentioned we should submit all required documents in a single package, but I sent a separate package for myself and each dependent. How did you send it?
We did not send ours because we are inland applicants and they advise us to wait for the portal email to be sent.

Feb 24, 2022
I received an email from IRCC Halifax for submitting passports, photos, height and eye color details for COPR. I submitted 3 different packages for me and my dependents and they reached IRCC office on Feb 11, but I haven't heard back or received any further update yet. I am outland applicant.

How long does it generally take for COPR / passport stamping? Is there a way to contact IRCC to check the status?
Hi quick question how did you go about getting a job? What process worked best for you?

coolio007

Feb 27, 2022
hi all, does a good IELTS help to speed up the process (AIPP)? As in, the minimum required in 4.5 above in all, but if you get overall band of 8, does that make your case stronger and gets picked up faster? Just a thought...

Last edited:

prsuzy

Feb 11, 2022
hi all, does a good IELTS help to speed up the process (AIPP)? As in, the minimum required in 4.5 above in all, but if you get overall band of 8, does that make your case stronger and gets picked up faster? Just a thought...
don't seem like so. It all depends on luck...

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi All,
how to get a job offer from atlantic provinces ? looks like an impossible task
please guide

Reactions: Ianiesha Bailey

Prashant24

Apr 29, 2018
Hello all, any information wrt LMIA exempt WP, AIPP (Outland-India) processing time would help.
I have applied on 25/10/21 (upfront medical, now expired)
No updates since.

Also, my employer says PR application can be made 3months post working in Canada under AIPP, I am not sure if this is ok. kindly advise.

Reactions: Ianiesha Bailey
Feb 24, 2022
Hi All,
how to get a job offer from atlantic provinces ? looks like an impossible task
please guide
It can be quite challenging however once you view the designated employers list you seek jobs with employers that are on the list and if u find an employer that isn't on the list you can introduce them to the process of becoming one. Just hope for the best get your documents ready and use job sites such as career beacon indeed LinkedIn etc to find jobs or go on the company website and see if they have any available jobs

Reactions: hassan905

GR123

Star Member
Apr 27, 2020
Poland
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello all, any information wrt LMIA exempt WP, AIPP (Outland-India) processing time would help.
I have applied on 25/10/21 (upfront medical, now expired)
No updates since.

Also, my employer says PR application can be made 3months post working in Canada under AIPP, I am not sure if this is ok. kindly advise.
@Prashant24 , I've applied for a WP (AIPP Endorsement/LMIA Exempt) in Nov.2021 (Outside of Canada/ from Europe), and still no response.
By the way, did you submit application for AIPP PR?

GR123

Star Member
Apr 27, 2020
Poland
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello,
Does anyone recently have submitted AIPP PR applications (paper)?
I would like to know the approximate duration to acknowledge the application, also processing time.
Please share your experience.

coolio007

Feb 27, 2022
Hello,
Does anyone recently have submitted AIPP PR applications (paper)?
I would like to know the approximate duration to acknowledge the application, also processing time.
Please share your experience.
I have submitted my PR application (under AIPP) on 1st Feb, and currently waiting for AOR. I had received my confirmation of Endorsement on 3rd Dec. However, I did not mail them, it was done online. I have hired an agent/lawyer to take care of my paperwork and other process.

GR123

Star Member
Apr 27, 2020
Poland
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have submitted my PR application (under AIPP) on 1st Feb, and currently waiting for AOR. I had received my confirmation of Endorsement on 3rd Dec. However, I did not mail them, it was done online. I have hired an agent/lawyer to take care of my paperwork and other process.
@coolio007 , thank you for your response.
Are we allowed to submit AIPP PR applications online? as per the website, AIP can apply online from March 6th onwards, and mine is AIPP (Pilot) and my endorsement letter expires a day before. So I have applied by post. :-(

I will update you if I get AOR from IRCC. Also, it would be great, if you share the same. Thanks.

AIPP: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5424-atlantic-immigration-pilot-program-atlantic-high-skilled-program.html#details

AIP: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0154-atlantic-immigration-program.html

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi All i received a PR confirmation email today! yay! Now we are just waiting for the Portal email.

Spring2020

Feb 29, 2020
I also worry about my husband PR application status. Please see the details as follows:

Sent PR file: 19 July 19
AOR: 21 Aug 19
Passed medical: 21 Aug 19
Done Biometric: 27 Aug 19
Pre-Arrival Letter: 05 Sep 19
100% completed 19 Jan 20
Until now, we don"t receive any more information from IRCC & Application status is only:
" Your application is taking us longer than
usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer to things like how easily we can verify
information, how well and how quickly you
answer our requests and whether the
application is complete". It's stressful with waiting. Anyone same time with me?
It's long time for waiting PR & I received PPR yesterday. Hoping I can receive PR confirmation soon. I hope all of you are successful.

Reactions: Mtille