+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Good day all! I received a letter from IRCC today. They are asking that we send them our passports together with a recent photo. I am confused because I thought we will just send these on their online portal. Does anyone here have the same experience? please share. Thank you

Reactions: keanuhrb

ivan95

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
Good day all! I received a letter from IRCC today. They are asking that we send them our passports together with a recent photo. I am confused because I thought we will just send these on their online portal. Does anyone here have the same experience? please share. Thank you
I think that might depend on whether you had an online application or a paper based application.
Congratulations, that was a long wait! Hopefully you get everything wrapped up soon.

Reactions: Mtille and prsuzy

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Congratulations!.... What s your timelines and which VO?

Reactions: Mtille

Mtille

May 28, 2020
I think that might depend on whether you had an online application or a paper based application.
Congratulations, that was a long wait! Hopefully you get everything wrapped up soon.
Yes, we are paper-based but we knew someone who is paper-based but they receive portal instructions. Anyways we are glad we received this letter at last after 1 year of waiting.

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Congratulations!.... What s your timelines and which VO?
WP APPLICATION: 1st Jan 2021
Biometrics Request: 2 Jan 2021
Biometrics Done: 6 Jan 2021
PR Application submitted: 25 Jan 2021
PR Application received: 1st Feb 2021
Medical Request: 25 Feb 2021
Temporary AOR: 5 Mar 2021
PR AOR Recieved: 12 Mar 2021
Medical Done: 18 March
Medical Passed (Dependents only not Main applicant): 6th April 2021
Medical Furtherance (Main Applicant) : 22 April 2021
Sputum Test: 26,27,28 Apr 2021
Second x-ray: 18 Jun 2021
Medical Passed: 2 July 2021
Work permit approval: 17 July 2021
PR PPR: 18 Feb 2022

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Yes, we are paper-based but we knew someone who is paper-based but they receive portal instructions. Anyways we are glad we received this letter at last after 1 year of waiting.
Just called the IRCC. They said we don’t need to send passport since we are already inside Canada. The main office thought that we are still outland that’s why they send us PPR outland format. I am not sure why they still mistakenly think that we are outland. We called them so many times and sent so many webforms to update our address.

luis.rafa

Feb 21, 2022
Hello, just want to get some information about uploading photographs for an online AIPP application. In the portal it mentions that I need to upload the back of the photograph with a stamp and handwritten information from the photograph studio.

1) Do I scan the physical photo front and back? how can I still keep the pixel dimensions if I do this?
2) Or do I submit the digital version of the front and a scan of the back of the physical photo?

Would appreciate some feedback for this.

j85doe

Jan 28, 2022
Hello, just want to get some information about uploading photographs for an online AIPP application. In the portal it mentions that I need to upload the back of the photograph with a stamp and handwritten information from the photograph studio.

1) Do I scan the physical photo front and back? how can I still keep the pixel dimensions if I do this?
2) Or do I submit the digital version of the front and a scan of the back of the physical photo?

Would appreciate some feedback for this.
Hi, I sent the digital version as front, and scanned the back of the physical photo.

davesahil1986

Sep 9, 2021
I received an email from IRCC Halifax for submitting passports, photos, height and eye color details for COPR. I submitted 3 different packages for me and my dependents and they reached IRCC office on Feb 11, but I haven't heard back or received any further update yet. I am outland applicant.

How long does it generally take for COPR / passport stamping? Is there a way to contact IRCC to check the status?

Reactions: Ianiesha Bailey

Mtille

May 28, 2020
I received an email from IRCC Halifax for submitting passports, photos, height and eye color details for COPR. I submitted 3 different packages for me and my dependents and they reached IRCC office on Feb 11, but I haven't heard back or received any further update yet. I am outland applicant.

How long does it generally take for COPR / passport stamping? Is there a way to contact IRCC to check the status?
Hi based on the same letter i received it usually took 1 month to process. After a month and you have not receive any update yet you can contact them.

davesahil1986

Sep 9, 2021
Hi based on the same letter i received it usually took 1 month to process. After a month and you have not receive any update yet you can contact them.
Thanks for your response.

I noticed that the letter mentioned we should submit all required documents in a single package, but I sent a separate package for myself and each dependent. How did you send it?