+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Mak_cwb

Jun 9, 2014
Congratulation! Thanks for your motivation & advice, is it possible to guide how to get job offer? Is it possible to share ur consultant name?
Hi, well, I got my job offer from the employer, send your resume for the companies and fingers crossed, I got an interview request, came to Nova Scotia to meet him and show all my skills and got it, the endorsement was made by employer, my work visa and PR application was done by myself.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Hi, well, I got my job offer from the employer, send your resume for the companies and fingers crossed, I got an interview request, came to Nova Scotia to meet him and show all my skills and got it, the endorsement was made by employer, my work visa and PR application was done by myself.
I applied to so many employers but never received any such interview call..

morningdew8

Jul 19, 2018
I am expecting PR through AIPP. While applying for PR, I made a crucial mistake. I didn’t realize that I should apply for AIP work permit first instead of PR. I thought by applying for PR, the IRCC would offer my work permit when I apply. I tried to call and talk to the immigration officer but I found that I can’t talk to them now over the phone.

Our visa will expire in August 30 so I am very embarrassed and terrified. Is there any way to correct my mistake in this case? As you imagine, our future is relying upon this application.

Please let me know the solution or have your advice on this!!!