+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

meenumathew

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
07/02/2020
Med's Done....
Twice
hello guys,
Am new here and recently heard about the AIPP program. My husband and I are dentists with 2 kids. We would like to migrate to Canada. Would someone plz let me know how it works?

1) Is it possible to apply for PR under AIPP without a job offer?

2) Anyone here applied with the same qualifications as mine? Plz help

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
hello guys,
Am new here and recently heard about the AIPP program. My husband and I are dentists with 2 kids. We would like to migrate to Canada. Would someone plz let me know how it works?

1) Is it possible to apply for PR under AIPP without a job offer?

2) Anyone here applied with the same qualifications as mine? Plz help
without job NO

and here no one help you in getting job offer..infact no one share source how to find job...

meenumathew

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
07/02/2020
Med's Done....
Twice
without job NO

and here no one help you in getting job offer..infact no one share source how to find job...
y so? i thought this forum is meant for helping each other

Zek_ind

Jul 7, 2021
I called IRCC right now asking about my process but they were not clear and they did no specify each stage of process. I see people saying that the officers say when it was passed on the exam, biometrics, ADR… but I didnt get a fully detailed update of my process. Who should I call to get that information and what exactly should I say?

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I volunteer in the community and I know this family who is working in Canada and wants to stay in Canada and not have to go back to the States (who would?). They want to apply under the AIPP, but they need to find an employer who's a designated employer under snaptube the program. Any leads?

Last edited: