+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

ZoeLuh

Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have finally received my Confirmation of PR. It was a loooong process (19 months since application was submitted and 7 since I got an AOR).

I started as an outlander, but ended up coming to NS on a work permit, so I was processed as an inlander at the end.

My NOC was 6311.

Wishing each and every one of you success with your applications.
Congratulation! :) Can you tell me how long it took from when you receive PR credential email until you get your eCOPR?

Reactions: RomanSky

David.MC

Jun 29, 2021
Hi guys,
My working permit is expiring and I have to apply for my new work permit. I am clear that I have go through this together with my current employer.

However, I do not know how to re-apply work permit for my spouse and study permit for my children. It will be great If anyone knows and let me know how to deal with this case. Thank you very much in advance for your supports.

David

gkpatni

Jun 11, 2021
Is it true that ircc does not process overseas paper base pr application nowadays, but giving preference to inland online application , my question is what happen to those whose application has been submitted to ircc & they can't do anything just waiting for reply from ircc ?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have finally received my Confirmation of PR. It was a loooong process (19 months since application was submitted and 7 since I got an AOR).

I started as an outlander, but ended up coming to NS on a work permit, so I was processed as an inlander at the end.

My NOC was 6311.

Wishing each and every one of you success with your applications.
Congratulations

Ujjval

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
I got 2 days before the endorsement and I submit my application online but I didn't get any information
Hey dear i have also same noc 6322 and my endorsement application applying 10 june 21 and this time my employer submitted second time i am also outlander.can u plz share your timeline which date are u applying and which date are u got endorsement letter.I appreciated your answer thx in advance .

Ujjval

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
I got 2 days before the endorsement and I submit my application online but I didn't get any information
Did your employer mail or call to province so you can got your endorsement faster plz give me guidance because you are the first after covid who got endorsement in 6322 noc code?