+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

amskm

Jul 16, 2020
I am a work permit holder,under AIPP ,NOC C,I would like to apply for my spouse and child who are in India.When I search I got the option for NOC O,A,B job holder's spouses work permit application.I couldn't find any option for NOC C category under AIPP.Please anyone can guide me through this.

Kaur1998

Jun 23, 2021
Hi guys, i submitted my pr application in Dec 2020. Got aor in jan 2021 and biometrics and medical request in February. I still dont see the medical and biometric status change on the application. There was an update to ADR- “we do not need additional documents” so they dont need any additional documents. This was about 3 weeks ago and the bar has been at 100% since last few weeks.
can i change my job position with the same employer im working for?
also any ideas on how long it will take for PR after adr was updated.

ZoeLuh

Mar 25, 2021
Finally I got an email saying IRCC will give us access to PR confirmation Portal to submit a photo for our PR card.
I applied for PR from the United States April last year and we arrived in Canada last week with work permit. Then, we sent an email to IRCC saying we have just arrived and if there’s any possibility to speed up our process, since we already arrived, which I think it was the reason they processed our application in a such a short time after we landed in Canada.

AR - April 1st
Aor - December 12th
Medical requested - January 18th
Medical passed - February 8th
ADR- January 18th
Second ADR reviewing - April 23rd
PAL - April 24th
Confirmation portal email to gives us access to submit information and photo for Pr card- June 24th

Now we are waiting they send the COPR. Obs: when we were outland, our application was in Sydney, now we entry in Canada and our application was transferred to Montreal, which I believe is where they are processing all applications inside and much faster than Sydney. Hope everyone can get great news!

Reactions: Ceciliange

Ujjval

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
Everything is on the website, why can't you look it up yourself
There is no mention how old fund we need to show and its form of statements or certificate i need to show .that’s why i am asking here.people are asking questions here when they are not understanding properly bro.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
This is AIPP and all ppl off coz with job offer...I appreciate if someone advice for good agent / consultant to process AIPP...

Vijay.kmr

Feb 11, 2021
Hello, I've become interested in the AIPP since I have only a High School diploma in India. AIPP videos on YouTube suggest that one must be a university graduate if one has studied outside Canada & be eligible for the AIPP, that the "high school diploma" condition applies only to those who have been schooled in Canada. I'm finding the official verbiage somewhat ambiguous:

"Education:
You must have 1 of the following:

• a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree from a recognised institution
  • a foreign degree, diploma or certificate, equal to a Canadian credential."
Perhaps this matter has come up before on this vast thread, I tried searching; excuse the iteration; I'm a high school pass-out, clarity on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Ciao!

Narayan1991

Jun 26, 2021
Hello dear members,
I live in Australia, it is becoming difficult to get PR here. so, saw the AIPP is quit easy if I get Job offer from the designated employer. I am looking for the skilled C jobs since I have similar experiences?
My question are.
1, What are the risk factor i should considers ?
2, How quickly the processing takes places for PR?

Ceciliange

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have finally received my Confirmation of PR. It was a loooong process (19 months since application was submitted and 7 since I got an AOR).

I started as an outlander, but ended up coming to NS on a work permit, so I was processed as an inlander at the end.

My NOC was 6311.

Wishing each and every one of you success with your applications.

Reactions: Mtille and QQkodak

Henry6688

Sep 30, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have finally received my Confirmation of PR. It was a loooong process (19 months since application was submitted and 7 since I got an AOR).

I started as an outlander, but ended up coming to NS on a work permit, so I was processed as an inlander at the end.

My NOC was 6311.

Wishing each and every one of you success with your applications.
Congratulations!

Reactions: Ceciliange