+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Lakshay338

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Hello everyone, does any got PR through AIPP in Halifax, Novascotia. If yes, then can anyone post the Email sample of it and the job offer letter sample and the endorsement sample so I can get to know and figure out if I apply and get any then I can ensure whether its real or fake.

And please check this image ( https://prnt.sc/rgdlov ) and please let me know whether this logo is mentioned in the mail or not.

Thanks!
Can't download the image to see

Lakshay338

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Okay, thanks! And on any other mail does this provisional logo is there apart from the job offer letter.
[/QUOTE
Only provincial endorsement letter may have a logo but that's a further step of job offer and settlement plan. I'm assuming you haven't applied and going through a immigration consultant or something?

jainishshinde

Mar 14, 2020
Yes, I have done with my IELTS and ECA. And I am confused about how can I apply for a job through India as I might hire a consultant if someone is into this but before that, I am just doing my own research as there are many fraud cases so.

Please check your message I have sent you the personal message as well.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Yes, I have done with my IELTS and ECA. And I am confused about how can I apply for a job through India as I might hire a consultant if someone is into this but before that, I am just doing my own research as there are many fraud cases so.

Please check your message I have sent you the personal message as well.
You don’t need a consultant. Everything can be done by yourself.It definitely is a fraud if you have to pay the employer.
you get a job offer signed by the employer and yourself . Then the employer helps you and tells you where to get your settlement plan and after this the employer can apply for the endorsement.

jainishshinde

Mar 14, 2020
You don’t need a consultant. Everything can be done by yourself.It definitely is a fraud if you have to pay the employer.
you get a job offer signed by the employer and yourself . Then the employer helps you and tells you where to get your settlement plan and after this the employer can apply for the endorsement.

Could you please guide me how can i search for the job and apply it from India and the resume format and a cover letter as well.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Could you please guide me how can i search for the job and apply it from India and the resume format and a cover letter as well.
No, I’m not a consultant.
All this informations can be found in this forum and on google if you search for it.
Doesn’t matter which country you’re from to participate.

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All,

I am trying for Finance jobs under AIPP from India by sending emails to designated recruiters from past few months. I did not get even a single reply
Can some one suggest any concrete way to get a job so that i can go ahead under AIPP ( i hv 8 yrs finance exp)

rupeshambaji

Dec 30, 2012
Which province is that? My employer submitted mine in mid January, and I have not heard anything since.
Hello
I have applied for nova Scotia
My question was do i get email notifications from nova Scotia office apart from my employer
So i don't need to ask him about any updates

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Hi All,

I am trying for Finance jobs under AIPP from India by sending emails to designated recruiters from past few months. I did not get even a single reply
Can some one suggest any concrete way to get a job so that i can go ahead under AIPP ( i hv 8 yrs finance exp)
what do you mean with designated recruiters? only a company can be designated. there are no recruiters for aipp.
have you done your ielts, eca and so on?
Hello
I have applied for nova Scotia
My question was do i get email notifications from nova Scotia office apart from my employer
So i don't need to ask him about any updates
no, only your employer receives updates.

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
what do you mean with designated recruiters? only a company can be designated. there are no recruiters for aipp.
have you done your ielts, eca and so on?

sorry my bad, i mean to say companies in AIPP designated employer list. Yes done with ECA and IELTS. As much as i believe, once we get an offer,post that only we can start rest of the process. So please suggest any other way of getting an job offer from home country