+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020
Our bar also fill up this Friday. Would like to check with them on other channels (phone, email).

What is CSE? what do you mean by "Just sent one earlier today and got generic reply informing escalated to the department who could provide exact details. Appears everything fine they said" ? did you mean you called them and it was forwarded to the right person? then the person informed you that everything is fine with your application?

thanks for any response.
Yes Called them again last Saturday as I saw a ghost update and told us our app was approved last 5th of March and got an email later that day for our copr schedule. Yey!
I suggest to call them or send case specific enquiry asking for your eligibility and background check status. I called them twice (last week feb 95% and early march 100% and sent 1 cse).
Will post update after copr. Thanks!

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi,
It’s not mention anywhere to live Atlantic province for one year but there are instances where pr status got cancelled soon after they left the province.I don’t know how they track the movement. I have been living in NB for the last few months.This is wat I heard and witnessed. One family was from Gujarat and Another from Ukraine.But this families didn’t live in this province for long as they both came with PR, didn’t apply for wp. But I do agree,Once u get PR u can go anywhere but there are chances( very low %)where your pr can be revoked if it’s through AIPP.

Thanks
Constitution of Canada has written that any permanent resident of Canada has the rights to live in any province of Canada he or she likes to

Spring2020

Feb 29, 2020
Yes Called them again last Saturday as I saw a ghost update and told us our app was approved last 5th of March and got an email later that day for our copr schedule. Yey!
I suggest to call them or send case specific enquiry asking for your eligibility and background check status. I called them twice (last week feb 95% and early march 100% and sent 1 cse).
Will post update after copr. Thanks!
Congratulation! I also hope for the good news same as you asap.

YYLam

Mar 10, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I've been reading all your posts and thank you all who contribute their experiences to guide others as well. Now it's my turn to share my timeline from start to finish. It took a total of exactly 3 months waiting.

Aipp High skilled-NL inland
PR-Complete Application sent - December 5, 2019
CIC NS office Received application - December 9, 2019
AOR - January 8, 2020
Medical (up-front) passed- Jan 24, 2020
Biometric letter request - January January 24, 2020
Biometric done - January 28, 2020
Linked application online - Jan 31, 2020
Pre Arrival letter - Feb. 27, 2020
Received email for Interview- Feb. 28, 2020
Interview/ signed COPR - today March 5, 2020. Officer said, Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident, yey!

Just to let everyone know, my online application estimated processing bar still shows 48% complete.

Hope this gives you an idea. Thank you all.
Hi Jsnep

Can you share what questions to be asked at the interview? Thanks a lot!

BR
YY

denish111

Dec 31, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I've been reading all your posts and thank you all who contribute their experiences to guide others as well. Now it's my turn to share my timeline from start to finish. It took a total of exactly 3 months waiting.

Aipp High skilled-NL inland
PR-Complete Application sent - December 5, 2019
CIC NS office Received application - December 9, 2019
AOR - January 8, 2020
Medical (up-front) passed- Jan 24, 2020
Biometric letter request - January January 24, 2020
Biometric done - January 28, 2020
Linked application online - Jan 31, 2020
Pre Arrival letter - Feb. 27, 2020
Received email for Interview- Feb. 28, 2020
Interview/ signed COPR - today March 5, 2020. Officer said, Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident, yey!

Just to let everyone know, my online application estimated processing bar still shows 48% complete.

Hope this gives you an idea. Thank you all.
give detail for Interview question

rodrigoprotta

Feb 28, 2020
My WP under AIPP was approved today.

Delivered at VAC NYC: Jan 28th
Delivered at consulate on Jan 29th
Biometrics were already done Dec 9th
Approved Mar 10th

Check processing times said 3 weeks in the USA but it took exaclty 6 weeks.

Sending my passport today to VAC NYC.

Reactions: Jessy__e

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
give detail for Interview question
I don’t know if all interviews are the same but I gather that most are.
I did AIPP HighSkilled - PEI. Inland
The questions they asked at the interview were whether or not there are dependants that I did not put on my application.
They also ask if you’ve ever been convicted of any crime.
They ask your address & that was it. Very short.

Reactions: Mcgtm and GoDz85

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
We are at 84% with 29 days remaining and still no update since December (biometrics and medicals passed).
Starting to get a bit worried but keeping positive.

Mcgtm

Dec 2, 2019
Hi everyone, I've been reading your posts since I have filed my application. It has helped me worry less because I know I'm still on the right track based.

AIPP NB inland applicant

November 30,2019: sent in my application via Canada post
December 2,2019: arrived in Sydney,Nova Scotia
January 7,2020: AOR, additional document and medical request for spouse
January 13,2020: Medical passed. Biometrics Collection request for spouse
February 27,2020: Invitation to Pre-arrival services
March 6, 2020: PR interview letter
March 11, 2020 (TODAY❤): signed COPR

June 2, 2020 was my estimated completion date

Officer was pleasant and the interview went well. It was really quick! I was out in less than 15minutes but the total 4-hr drive was worth it! Good luck with your application!

Reactions: YYLam and denish111