+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
what happen?
when they gave endrosment ?
january new quata start not give to start endrosment ,
some says they start from march when subbmit annual report of 2019 immigration report ,
any news or any information from ns '
if have told
very difficult to spent this time ,
all most 6 month spent from sptember
No endorsement yet, I’m also waiting for over 4 months now.
Where did you get the information that they start giving endorsements in March ?
Immigration told us they wanted to start again in January.

Last edited:
Reactions: denish111

denish111

Dec 31, 2019
Where did you get the information that they start giving endorsements in March ?
i only kw that immigration report they actual submit at 1 st november but now they delay and submmited at march so i think they start all program after report submited

denish111

Dec 31, 2019
which u r noc, which u r job offer date ?

ADANAC89

Feb 14, 2020
Oh wow atleast you received your pre arrival services. I am still waiting for that.
I know when you receive pre-arrival it means eligibility passed.
Please keep me update with the progress of your application.
Which country are you from?
I have also read somewhere that pre-arrival means eligibility was passed. I am hoping this is true. We are applying from South Africa.
Will keep you posted if we hear anything else. So far it’s been silence since we passed our medicals and received pre arrival letter.

Reactions: GoDz85

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I have also read somewhere that pre-arrival means eligibility was passed. I am hoping this is true. We are applying from South Africa.
Will keep you posted if we hear anything else. So far it’s been silence since we passed our medicals and received pre arrival letter.
We have also applied from South Africa. Waiting for Pretoria office to update the application.
They say silence is golden.... yeah whatever :rolleyes::D

Ali1214

Nov 25, 2019
Hi everyone, i am waiting for endorsement since september 2019.is there anyone who is also september applicant for Nova Scotia?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Hi everyone, i am waiting for endorsement since september 2019.is there anyone who is also september applicant for Nova Scotia?
Yes, I’m also waiting since September. No update so far , we’ve only been told the application is on an officers desk waiting to be assessed, weeks ago. Since then no update

Reactions: Ali1214

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
Hi, pre arrival received feb8..still waiting for the next step. Nothing to do with the pre arrival letter, right? Stat bar shows 94% completed. How about yours, update? Thanks
pre arrival means one step closer to final decision i guess.

we are not even at pre-arrival letter yet. status still the same .. and 91% bar filled

Iyan123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hi, can anyone advice how can i get a job offer and what is best to do? Shall i contact a recruiter? It is hard to find an employer willing to bring someone from outside canada.

Jas chhina

Jan 13, 2020
I
Yes, I’m also waiting since September. No update so far , we’ve only been told the application is on an officers desk waiting to be assessed, weeks ago. Since then no update

When i contacted they said that file is on managers desk for final approval. Its been 1 month they give me same reply. Last week manager took off for a week. I alsoapplied on 12th sep.