+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Avi19

Nov 20, 2019
A
I applied in intermediate skilled category (AIPP) in NS (Inland):
Endorsement Letter Applied: mid Jul 2019
Endorsement Letter Received: mid Aug 2019
WP Extension applied: Sep 2019
PR applied: late Sep 2019
AOR received: late Oct 2019
Medical Request: late Nov 2019
Medical conducted: mid Dec 2019
WP Received: mid Dec 2019
Medical Passed: 9 Jan 2020

After that, no movement in the last few days/weeks......May I request folks to share your timeline here, who applied during similar time period ?

Thank you.
any update ?

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020
Similar:

AOR late August 2019
Med Req mid Oct 2019
Med Passed early Dec 2019
Online says NO additional docs needed. Status Bar 88% Completed, 3 ghost updates. Didn’t receive anything yet.
Inland in NS
What is going on?
Share timeline please to anyone similar.
Thank you

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020
We have a similar timeline.
Applied for AIPP High Skilled.
PR application received Sept. 23
AOR October 31st.
Medical Request November 19th.
Medical Passed December 23rd.
January 15 Pre-Arrival Letter.
After that no movement. Says I have 56 days to go on status bar.

Hi, would just like to ask if any updates yet?
Thanks!

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020
Hi there,

my time line was showing 4 months until yesterday now it shows 18 weeks. Why is that?

I got my pre arrival on November 28th. And medical was passed.
Hi, would just like to ask for any updates? Kinda similar with ours. Inland married with no dependents
Thanks

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
Similar:

AOR late August 2019
Med Req mid Oct 2019
Med Passed early Dec 2019
Online says NO additional docs needed. Status Bar 88% Completed, 3 ghost updates. Didn’t receive anything yet.
Inland in NS
What is going on?
Share timeline please to anyone similar.
Thank you
similar timeline and situation here. We just have to be patient.
AOR: early Oct
Med pass early Dec. no update since then and progress bar reads 85%.

Good luck!

Hg&HH

Jan 27, 2020
Hi ;
Thank you guys share your timeline with us. ( apply this with my girlfriends, common law )
This is my timeline
Received my pr application: July. 27, 2019
AOR: Sep 4.2019
Link my application to online: Sept28 2019
Med Request: Oct04 2019
Med Pass: Nov 1, 2019
Per arrival: Nov19 2019

NO UPDATE UNTIL NOW(Feb 8, 2020)
No request for the document
Background check in-progress
6 months time bar running out
Call RICC 2 times, Send email 1 times. they are telling me still work on my background check.

The bad news is my PGWP will expire in April. Did anyone know how to get extend the AIPP work permit? They told me should be finished the whole program in 6 months but look like they are not.

Thank you guys

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
Hi ;
Thank you guys share your timeline with us. ( apply this with my girlfriends, common law )
This is my timeline
Received my pr application: July. 27, 2019
AOR: Sep 4.2019
Link my application to online: Sept28 2019
Med Request: Oct04 2019
Med Pass: Nov 1, 2019
Per arrival: Nov19 2019

NO UPDATE UNTIL NOW(Feb 8, 2020)
No request for the document
Background check in-progress
6 months time bar running out
Call RICC 2 times, Send email 1 times. they are telling me still work on my background check.

The bad news is my PGWP will expire in April. Did anyone know how to get extend the AIPP work permit? They told me should be finished the whole program in 6 months but look like they are not.

Thank you guys
It takes around 3 months for WP extension so no point at this time that you apply and get it before April. Maybe just be patient and pray for the PR to come within this coming 1 and half month.

Hg&HH

Jan 27, 2020
It takes around 3 months for WP extension so no point at this time that you apply and get it before April. Maybe just be patient and pray for the PR to come within this coming 1 and half month.
I have no idea when ppr will coming. So the chance is it may take another year so better be just apply for other work permits. At less, I still have the right permit in Canada.

The problem is if I don't have a work permit. Can i still work??

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
I have no idea when ppr will coming. So the chance is it may take another year so better be just apply for other work permits. At less, I still have the right permit in Canada.

The problem is if I don't have a work permit. Can i still work??
just my personal opinion, there is very low responsibility that the final decision of your permanent residency application takes longer than end April. So I would wait a bit longer If I were you. In any case, if until 30 days before your work permit expiration date, you can file the WP extension application in order to lengthen your stay in Canada as a worker. which means you can apply for WP extension not later than end March and continue to stay and work until you have result of WP extension application or PR application.

just my personal thought, take it as a reference. I do not take any liability or responsibility for any advice given in this forum ;)

Reactions: Hg&HH