+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

guyzo_kamta

Feb 24, 2019
Hi there,

Here is my timeline so far.

application submitted: October 1
AOR, MER: October 29
MED PASSED: November 9th
PRE ARRIVAL: November 28th

Waiting for PPR now. What does pre arrival letter mean? And anyone in the same boat.
Hello ! Generally, pre arrival letter means that eligibility and background check (criminality and security) have been meet. Best of luck.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
ok but who told you that NS had stopped for this year? they will raise when?
My employer did, because he contacted NS immigration regularly to be up to date. NS continues next year.
That‘s why I told you to contact your employer, who can reach out to NB.

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi everyone
I just got email from cic that my file is in new Delhi office now. Does that mean everything clear from Canada? should I not worry now? Only had biometric done. No medical requests yet.

Avi19

Nov 20, 2019
Hi everyone
I just got email from cic that my file is in new Delhi office now. Does that mean everything clear from Canada? should I not worry now? Only had biometric done. No medical requests yet.
My timeline is simple
File reached for PR. August 19
Biometric requests. 23 September
Biometric done. October 4th
Got email today that file in new Delhi
Don’t know what that mean[/
Applicant requests for a file transfer
Visa offices are not required to transfer applications for permanent or temporary residence to another processing office upon the request of applicants or their designated representatives. Offices should refuse to transfer files if a transfer would affect program integrity. The onus is on the applicant to demonstrate that the transfer of their file would not compromise the integrity of the application assessment process.

The following are examples of assessments that may affect program integrity if a file is transferred to a different processing office:

• ability to effectively evaluate documents
  • knowledge of local security and criminality environments
  • familiarity with business practices and procedures
Before transferring a file, officers should consult the potential receiving offices to seek assistance in finalizing the case.

Note: There are no fees for file transfer requests.

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Can u share ur mail which one u get from cic ??
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
This is what I got after filling web enquire

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
For all, who is waiting for their Endorsement approval.

I know that waiting can be tough as your future plan gets delayed, but just hang on and it should come for sure.

*From Nova Scotia Immigration Officer*
“We had significant uptake in the program and we are poised to reach our allocation. As we work through the last of the numbers we are hopeful that we can approve your applications, however at this point in time I cannot guarantee this. If we cannot process them now, we will be able to do this in January 2020.”