+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi Senior members or anyone who knows about Aipp
I am bit confused , i am on PGWP work permit here in canada and currently working in Yukon.
But i am getting job offer from atlantic employer but in different skill level( my previous employment was of that skill) , So is it possible to file aipp while i continue working in Yukon.
Because i dont want to risk my PR . I will stay wherever i get my PR , so will it have any impact like applying aipp under different noc and yukon nominee under different
Plz any help will be appreciated

guyzo_kamta

Feb 24, 2019
Congratulation,

Would you please say what is the meaning of ADR and what is that for?

Thanks,
Hi !
ADR means additional documents request. In my specific case, they asked me to update the file IMM5501 in which I forgot to mention one information. Thanks and best of luck!

bellacor

May 3, 2019
Hi !
ADR means additional documents request. In my specific case, they asked me to update the file IMM5501 in which I forgot to mention one information. Thanks and best of luck!
Can you share which information you missed on that one page form? Our application was returned and we are building it again so we are reviewing it 100x. Haha

guyzo_kamta

Feb 24, 2019
Can you share which information you missed on that one page form? Our application was returned and we are building it again so we are reviewing it 100x. Haha
They jus asked me to insure that field 5 of IMM5501 file consists of a numerical value. I forgot to put a numerical value in that field. That's what it was all about. Thanks.

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Dear All,
I am Chartered Accountant from India. I have an experience of 9 years in NOC 0122.
I am applying for jobs since long but could not get any response. Can anyone please suggest the possibility to get job in Canada. How to find job?

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
@guyzo_kamta @bellacor @Mack1177
Hi guys, I'm a lecturer of computer science and information technology for eight years now, with noc 4021.
Can I apply for jobs in noc 0213 (computer & information systems manager) under AIPP?
Your responses will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

zohaib_fastian

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Hello, How can i aply for AINP ? Do i need job offer or need to study there ? My NOC is 2147 and planning to take admission for PGD in Canada but not sure which province is best that can have bright chance of immigration after 1 year studies. Right now I have done 4 years engineering with 10 years experience . Age 34 , IELTS 7.5

nextaviationminister

Nov 27, 2018
Hello, How can i aply for AINP ? Do i need job offer or need to study there ? My NOC is 2147 and planning to take admission for PGD in Canada but not sure which province is best that can have bright chance of immigration after 1 year studies. Right now I have done 4 years engineering with 10 years experience . Age 34 , IELTS 7.5
Find your way to New brunswick

Eilyan13

Nov 10, 2018
I have a huge question now, I hope anyone can help. I am about to sent my education certificate for assesment to one of the designated organizations for ECAs . Been looking at their websites and it says that it is require for me, (the applicant) to go to the institution I studied and they have to send my information to them, the thing is that I am 40 years old and I studied when I was 18years old, the Institution doesn´t exist anymore, for some reason they closed the school because my aunty was there as I don´t live in my home town anymore and the place is closed. I do have my certificate but apparently it needs to be send by the Institution nor by me. Is there another way, other information that I might not know? Thanks in advance.

guyzo_kamta

Feb 24, 2019
@guyzo_kamta @bellacor @Mack1177
Hi guys, I'm a lecturer of computer science and information technology for eight years now, with noc 4021.
Can I apply for jobs in noc 0213 (computer & information systems manager) under AIPP?
Your responses will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Hello, you must carefully check if the main duties for NOC 4021 match with those of NOC 0213. The two links below could possibly give you an idea. Tkanks
NOC 4021: http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=136582&CVD=136586&CPV=4021&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4
NOC 0213 : http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=331719&CVD=331723&CPV=0213&CST=01012016&CLV=4&MLV=4

Reactions: Omooba1