+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

guyzo_kamta

Feb 24, 2019
@guyzo_kamta @bellacor @Mack1177
Hi guys, I'm a lecturer of computer science and information technology for eight years now, with noc 4021.
Can I apply for jobs in noc 0213 (computer & information systems manager) under AIPP?
Your responses will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Hello,
These another could provide you with more acurate information concerning AIPP. Thanks
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/eligibility-high-skilled.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/hire-immigrant/requirements.html

Reactions: Omooba1

guyzo_kamta

Feb 24, 2019
@guyzo_kamta @bellacor @Mack1177
Hi guys, I'm a lecturer of computer science and information technology for eight years now, with noc 4021.
Can I apply for jobs in noc 0213 (computer & information systems manager) under AIPP?
Your responses will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
''You must meet employment requirements for the job you are offered. You can find these requirements in the NOC. The job doesn’t need to be in the same NOC as other jobs you’ve had''.

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Good day to all. i would like to ask What is the latest timeline in getting AOR?

I will be submitting my pr application to ircc. New brunswick is my province

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi All

Please help me. Its being one month on 4thof November since i have my AOR and BIL received and since than no communication. My bio metrics was done on 4th of October. how long it normally take to get request for medical. on my file showing 16 weeks remaining and showing checking your eligibility and background check. please advise me. thanks

deep1983

Jun 27, 2019
Hi, so I did submit my PR application and they received it 09/25/19. I received 11/01/19 a request to go have the medical done, request for rcmp criminal check with fingerprints and also original of my language testing. But my thing is when I sent my application I already sent them my original CELPIP test. How long after medical is done I will get another update? How do I let them know the language test was sent in my application already?
Thank you
Hi
You got medical request really fast, my file received on aug 29 2019 , got AOR a month later and still no medical request , may I know from which province you applied?

Hn601091

Nov 12, 2017
Hello experts,
I have just received an email for an interview to finalize my application. However, my wife and my little daughter (7 months) have just leave Canada for their vacation and they plan to go back in February next year. The email also states that we should present in within 30 days. I would like to ask every people here if anyone already in my circumstance and your suggestions to work around this problem? Thank you so much, any of your input will be very precious for me.

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
Hello experts,
I have just received an email for an interview to finalize my application. However, my wife and my little daughter (7 months) have just leave Canada for their vacation and they plan to go back in February next year. The email also states that we should present in within 30 days. I would like to ask every people here if anyone already in my circumstance and your suggestions to work around this problem? Thank you so much, any of your input will be very precious for me.
I would ask my wife and my daughter to come back ASAP if I were you.

Reactions: gruwko

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
Hi All

Please help me. Its being one month on 4thof November since i have my AOR and BIL received and since than no communication. My bio metrics was done on 4th of October. how long it normally take to get request for medical. on my file showing 16 weeks remaining and showing checking your eligibility and background check. please advise me. thanks
I think what you should do now is be patient. I learned from others's timeline that it usually silent 1,2,3 months after AOR and it was totally normal. Good luck and happy waiting.