+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
As an inland applicant its better to call cic and ask for criminality,eligibility,security have been passed? And if the “decision made” has happened. PPR is only initiated after ‘DM-decision made” As inland visa office has to send PPR they have huge workload it can take upto 1-6 weeks after DM to get PPR
thank you! I've already called them once, so I don't wanna call again and have them annoyed by me :S... I guess I will just have to wait! Thanks again!

Last edited:

VisaApplicant12

Jan 30, 2019
thank you! I've already called them once, so I don't wanna call again and have them annoyed by me :S... I guess I will just have to wait! Thanks again!
Hey Ferstvi,
What did they say when you called them? I still haven't received anything after passing medicals. It's going to be a month now awaiting Pre-arrival.

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hey Ferstvi,
What did they say when you called them? I still haven't received anything after passing medicals. It's going to be a month now awaiting Pre-arrival.
Hey,
I called them before receiving the Pre-arrival letter. I've asked them what was the current stage of my application (eligibility, criminality, security, etc) and they just told me that my application was being processed. I just don't want to bother them anymore, calling again. They say that we should only call IRCC if the application process exceeds 6 months period, and while we see a lot of people getting updates faster than us, we just need to try not be anxious about it and wait. Every application is unique. Although, my feeling is that each stage is taking between 3-4 weeks for inland applicants. But, that's just a feeling, every application is different.

Reactions: VisaApplicant12

M.R.S

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
I am in touch with an employer in New burns wick, he said that he will send me the job offer letter which i have to accept and sign and then apply for endorsement. Its a one year job letter my questions are ;

1- Do i need to apply for endorsement or he will get it done ? any one with experience pls advice the detail process flow chart.
2- I will get one year job offer what if i lose this job after landing ? do i need to find another job in same province ?
3- What is the requirement of staying in same province after getting PR under this program?

Any one with experience of this program may please advice.

Thanks

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
I am in touch with an employer in New burns wick, he said that he will send me the job offer letter which i have to accept and sign and then apply for endorsement. Its a one year job letter my questions are ;

1- Do i need to apply for endorsement or he will get it done ? any one with experience pls advice the detail process flow chart.
2- I will get one year job offer what if i lose this job after landing ? do i need to find another job in same province ?
3- What is the requirement of staying in same province after getting PR under this program?

Any one with experience of this program may please advice.

Thanks
First of all, congratulations :)! Please see my answer below:

1) Your employer must be a designated company under the AIPP. Then they will apply for the settlement plan (I had the support from Magma). You must already have IELTS (or CELPIP) test results and ECA (WES Credential assessment). Once you receive the settlement plan, your employer needs to contact GNB asking them to endorse you along with copy of your documents, forms, job offer and etc.
2) PR process is taking 3-6 months to be processed inland, once you have PR and in case you lose the job you can find another one. I came on a work permit and now I'm waiting for the PR.
3) I am not really sure about that one, but if you are immigrating under a economy program for the Atlantic I understand that they expect that you try your best to settle here and help Atlantic economy growth. But I don't really know the answer for that, maybe IRCC can clarify on that. I can tell that I love the Atlantic region :)

Last edited:

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Have you received a job offer from any of the designated employer? What's your current stage in the process?
Hi , i havent received job offer, my status is , i have done ielts and ECA report is ready , i am interested in AIPP , so want to join groups for guidance . Thanks

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Good news...
File received 17 july 2019
AOR,MR,BIL 3 sep 2019
Biometrics and medical done- 4 sep 2019
Medical pass- 5 sep 2019
PPR- 6 sep 2019
Passport submitted to ADVO via vfs- 7 sep 2019
Got COPR and passport back - 11 sep 2019
Landed in toronto just now half an hour back on 13 sep 2019
Will post detailed experience later...
Huge thanks to forum members who posted their experiences.
Congratulations!

Last edited:

mari.kmedeiros

May 5, 2019
Hi everyone! For those who applied inland: yesterday I received a document request for the Certified RCMP Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints. My question: at no point they say my dependents should also get one, and my online application only asks for my supporting documents. This means my husband really doesn’t need to get one? Will he need one in the future? Should I get one for him just to be on the safe side.
Please share your experiences.
Thank you!!

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
You have to update your residential and mailing address in your application through a webform

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

But the thing is If you update your address before AOR and go back to your home country your application will be processed by ‘manila’ visa office. But if you move after AOR then maybe they will change your visa office from london to manila afterwards. After you update your request you will receive PPR from the local visa office where you are currently residing.
Hi connectuae,

Thanks for this info.. Congrats again :)

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi everyone! For those who applied inland: yesterday I received a document request for the Certified RCMP Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints. My question: at no point they say my dependents should also get one, and my online application only asks for my supporting documents. This means my husband really doesn’t need to get one? Will he need one in the future? Should I get one for him just to be on the safe side.
Please share your experiences.
Thank you!!
Is this request only for inland applicants or will they ask outsiders for Rcmp too

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Good news...
File received 17 july 2019
AOR,MR,BIL 3 sep 2019
Biometrics and medical done- 4 sep 2019
Medical pass- 5 sep 2019
PPR- 6 sep 2019
Passport submitted to ADVO via vfs- 7 sep 2019
Got COPR and passport back - 11 sep 2019
Landed in toronto just now half an hour back on 13 sep 2019
Will post detailed experience later...
Huge thanks to forum members who posted their experiences.
Please @Connectuae, how can I secure job offer? Provide me link please.
I have made several job applications without responses.
Thanks