+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

guyzo_kamta

Feb 24, 2019
Good news...
File received 17 july 2019
AOR,MR,BIL 3 sep 2019
Biometrics and medical done- 4 sep 2019
Medical pass- 5 sep 2019
PPR- 6 sep 2019
Passport submitted to ADVO via vfs- 7 sep 2019
Got COPR and passport back - 11 sep 2019
Landed in toronto just now half an hour back on 13 sep 2019
Will post detailed experience later...
Huge thanks to forum members who posted their experiences.
Congratulations !

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Did anybody get their pre arrival letter yesterday today? What do you do once we get pre-arrival letter?
I received mine 21 days ago. All you do now is to wait :) lol... Wait that PPR should be the next step, but right now they are probably processing your background check.

Reactions: Starz123

Ritasri

Sep 26, 2019
Hi all.... needed advice from all of you well informed guys.
My CRS score and FSW score are below eligibility.
Is PNP the only option for me? Or can i try AIPP too? How realistic is it to try to get a job offer?
Should I try through an agent or apply to the provinces directly by myself?
Which provinces accept EOI without an Express Entry profile?
Can someone please guide me on what are best options for me at this stage?

jazbasra13

Apr 21, 2015
Hello friends,
By mistake I applied online for work permit under AIPP in UAE. Then I request them to withdraw my application.

I got withdrawal letter on 25 sep-19 and the next day I submit my paper application to Abhu Dhabi visa office.I did not mention UCI in my application but I was attached the withdrawal letter with application.

There is any problem ?
Or there is any way to submit UCI NUMBER.

VisaApplicant12

Jan 30, 2019
Hi all,

It’s been 38 days since I received my AOR for my PR application. I didn’t have to do anything after that since they already have my BIometrics and Medicals when I applied for WP. I have received no update after that. I’m an inland applicant, please advise what I can do in this case. I haven’t received Pre-Arrival, no ghost updates, nothing.

I also submitted the Webform query a week ago but have received no response.

Please advise what I can do in this case.

jazbasra13

Apr 21, 2015
Hello friends .

there is column in form , write your name in native language. Is it mandatory to fill or we can leave it blank?

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi
Please help me. Can some one guide me about how much money you need other than what they have minimum requirements? I mean if you need 5000 can you have 5000 in account or you need to show more.also can I use that money once my PR application start processing?
Thanks

star.igg

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
Hi
Please help me. Can some one guide me about how much money you need other than what they have minimum requirements? I mean if you need 5000 can you have 5000 in account or you need to show more.also can I use that money once my PR application start processing?
Thanks
Are you inland or Outland applicant? Yes, 5k in account should be good but you should leave it alone until PR is approved. You might even be asked to show proof of funds at landing.