+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Good news...
File received 17 july 2019
AOR,MR,BIL 3 sep 2019
Biometrics and medical done- 4 sep 2019
Medical pass- 5 sep 2019
PPR- 6 sep 2019
Passport submitted to ADVO via vfs- 7 sep 2019
Got COPR and passport back - 11 sep 2019
Landed in toronto just now half an hour back on 13 sep 2019
Will post detailed experience later...
Huge thanks to forum members who posted their experiences.

Congrats bro :)

Reactions: Connectuae

Kcosam

Aug 30, 2019
Good news...
AOR,MR,BIL 3 sep 2019
Medical pass- 5 sep 2019
PPR- 6 sep 2019
Congratulations, am happ

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
My journey for canadian PR is finally complete.

I landed on 13-09-2019 at toronto pearson. As one of my associate got PR fast under AIPP i was expecting it soon too. I had all my stuff already packed into proper dimension bags. When i got my COPR i booked my flight right away. I had already prepared BSF186 forms. After the long flight i landed at toronto pearson. Self declaration kiosk took a picture and gave a slip. Then i was directed to cbsa. He asked general questions like have you ever been refused entry to canada? Etc then he sent me to a direction where all landed immigrants were waiting to validate copr by officer. My turn came within 5 minutes. The officer greeted and asked for passport and copr. She was very friendly and processed my validation within 5 minutes. Then she asked for canadian address where i should get my PR card. I gave her the address. She updated my PR card application and told me that you can attach “PR Card application” with mycic after i am done with copr validation. No questions were asked and noone asked for bsf186 forms. There were 2-4 people from my flight who were asked for those forms and their bags were opened for inspection. After picking up my luggage i opened mycic and tried attaching PR card application with UCI and i was successful.

Final timeline-

AOR,MR,BIL 3 sep 2019

Pre-arrival letter,Medical pass,and additional documents requested- 5 sep 2019

Additional documents uploaded- 6 sep 2019

PPR- 6 sep 2019

Landing date-13 sep 2019

PR application attached with mycic-13 sep 2019

AOR for PR card(correspondence letter)- 13 sep 2019

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
My journey for canadian PR is finally complete.

I landed on 13-09-2019 at toronto pearson. As one of my associate got PR fast under AIPP i was expecting it soon too. I had all my stuff already packed into proper dimension bags. When i got my COPR i booked my flight right away. I had already prepared BSF186 forms. After the long flight i landed at toronto pearson. Self declaration kiosk took a picture and gave a slip. Then i was directed to cbsa. He asked general questions like have you ever been refused entry to canada? Etc then he sent me to a direction where all landed immigrants were waiting to validate copr by officer. My turn came within 5 minutes. The officer greeted and asked for passport and copr. She was very friendly and processed my validation within 5 minutes. Then she asked for canadian address where i should get my PR card. I gave her the address. She updated my PR card application and told me that you can attach “PR Card application” with mycic after i am done with copr validation. No questions were asked and noone asked for bsf186 forms. There were 2-4 people from my flight who were asked for those forms and their bags were opened for inspection. After picking up my luggage i opened mycic and tried attaching PR card application with UCI and i was successful.

Final timeline-

AOR,MR,BIL 3 sep 2019

Pre-arrival letter,Medical pass,and additional documents requested- 5 sep 2019

Additional documents uploaded- 6 sep 2019

PPR- 6 sep 2019

Landing date-13 sep 2019

PR application attached with mycic-13 sep 2019

AOR for PR card(correspondence letter)- 13 sep 2019

Hi connectuae,

Congratulations to u. I would like to ask what Noc and sector are u? And From which country youre applying from? Thanks :)

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi connectuae,

Congratulations to u. I would like to ask what Noc and sector are u? And From which country youre applying from? Thanks :)
My noc is 2174. I applied from UAE, my application was processed by london visa office.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Thanks. But just wondering why london visa office processed your app? All aipp apps to be send to sydney, NS right? :)
For paper PR applications sydney,n.s. is primary office. After file is transferred to GCMS system it is assigned local visa office where further processing takes place,which issues PPR,VISA and COPR

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
For paper PR applications sydney,n.s. is primary office. After file is transferred to GCMS system it is assigned local visa office where further processing takes place,which issues PPR,VISA and COPR
So it depends on sydney office which local visa office they will transfer your app? Did u go upfront medical?

kaftfoom

Dec 5, 2017
I like to know how I can be part of the New Brumswick Job offer. I already already have a profile with CIC and have IELTS result and have WES evaluation done

Canny4me

May 27, 2019
Congratulations! May Canada favor you.

Good news...
AOR,MR,BIL 3 sep 2019
Medical pass- 5 sep 2019
PPR- 6 sep 2019

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019

Hi Connectuae,

I have another question:

Im currently working and living here in Qatar, the situation of my company here is not that good so anytime soon they will no longer need my service but i dont know when it will be. All my current address i put in the PR forms were my address here in Qatar, my question is what if all my documents were submitted to IRCC then in the midst of the processing I returned back to the Philippines. How will I notify or inform IRCC about this? Is there any effect on the duration of processing approval of my pr app?

Thank you :)

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi Connectuae,

I have another question:

Im currently working and living here in Qatar, the situation of my company here is not that good so anytime soon they will no longer need my service but i dont know when it will be. All my current address i put in the PR forms were my address here in Qatar, my question is what if all my documents were submitted to IRCC then in the midst of the processing I returned back to the Philippines. How will I notify or inform IRCC about this? Is there any effect on the duration of processing approval of my pr app?

Thank you :)
You have to update your residential and mailing address in your application through a webform

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

But the thing is If you update your address before AOR and go back to your home country your application will be processed by ‘manila’ visa office. But if you move after AOR then maybe they will change your visa office from london to manila afterwards. After you update your request you will receive PPR from the local visa office where you are currently residing.

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Yes pre arrival letter is a major step which is never talked about. Pre-arrival letter is only initiated after eligibility has been met. I have read and compared more than 50 gcms notes to confirm this.
Pre-arrival letter comes only after eligibility has been met. Then ircc communicates with csis for security part of the processing. CSIS work on their own schedule. It can be done in 2 days or can take months. You may order gcms notes and get a confirmation too.
Hi @Connectuae , as you are always helpful here, I decided to raise one more question you might know. On previous posts you've mentioned that you read many GCMS notes. Do you remember how long it was taking from the pre-arrival letter to the PPR stage for inland applicants? I'm just anxious as I have friends who got the PPR one week after pre-arrival and I'm still waiting after few weeks. Thanks in advance! (And happy for you)

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi @Connectuae , as you are always helpful here, I decided to raise one more question you might know. On previous posts you've mentioned that you read many GCMS notes. Do you remember how long it was taking from the pre-arrival letter to the PPR stage for inland applicants? I'm just anxious as I have friends who got the PPR one week after pre-arrival and I'm still waiting after few weeks. Thanks in advance! (And happy for you)
As an inland applicant its better to call cic and ask for criminality,eligibility,security have been passed? And if the “decision made” has happened. PPR is only initiated after ‘DM-decision made” As inland visa office has to send PPR they have huge workload it can take upto 1-6 weeks after DM to get PPR