+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

bellacor

May 3, 2019
Hi. I am working on PR application through AIPP and stuck on a dilemma. I am outland and just received my provincial endorsement.
I am moving to another job/company next week and I am thinking if I should not declare my new company on the application. I will be on my 1st month with the new company by the time I submit the PR application and getting a reference letter will be impossible.
Please advise. Thanks

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi. I am working on PR application through AIPP and stuck on a dilemma. I am outland and just received my provincial endorsement.
I am moving to another job/company next week and I am thinking if I should not declare my new company on the application. I will be on my 1st month with the new company by the time I submit the PR application and getting a reference letter will be impossible.
Please advise. Thanks
We have to submit reference letters for qualifying 1 year work experience in the last 3 years. Usually in the reference letter it is said that the employee is currently working with us. And if we have changed a job the reference letter has ‘job start to job end dates’ So in your case if you change a job and IRCC somehow contacts old employer and the employer says this person has changed the job,then their may be misrepresentation on your part. Its better you declare your new job in 10 year history form. And IRCC will only require reference letter from your old employer on basis of which you were given endorsement. I don’t think reference letter from new job is needed.

Reactions: bellacor

immigrant-2019

Mar 5, 2019
Please advise. Thanks
Hi. Share with us how long did u wait for Endorsement?

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
I am applying to the TWP on NYC VFS and they told me that I would be able to apply online and that's what I did. I also went in person to provide biometrics. Now going thru CIC website it says that only paper application is accepted. VFS in NYC confirmed many times that I could apply online. Now I am afraid that my application gets refused and delays processing time. Anyone can provide some guidance?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Did anyone ordered GCMS in AIPP. When is the right time to order GCMS in this stream?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
D
Does this apply to only Aipp Related PR or TWP related too. It's been nearly 3 months till now same update reviewing eligibility of status
This is related to any kind of application. GCMS is a system in which the immigration officer has to enter the comments and what is going on the application can been seen.
To know more read this https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/faqs-2/

mari.kmedeiros

May 5, 2019
Hi everyone - for documents not in English... should I send the original certified translations, or copies of the certified translations are enough?

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
How many weeks does it take for someone to get confirmation of PR after receiving invitation of arrival.. I got mine since 5th of March, my 6 months duration for PR application will be in 2 weeks time.. Please is anyone experiencing or experienced the same thing, I am worried

singhluthra

May 10, 2019
Hey
Can any one tell. Does the pei province issue second endorsement or given extension on the first one , once the Pr has been refused on the first endorsement.