+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I have sent my application through dhl But they have stopped updating the status of my package after it departed from Ontario .
Delivery arranged no details expected ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA
Did anyone have the similar experience?
Call DHL as there will be new airways bill number.call and get

Reactions: exlance

nauham

Feb 4, 2019
Hay All ,

Kindly help me to find job offer from any designated employer, I am Software Engineer and having Ten years of Experience. Before it IRCC reject my wife endowment with out no reason for NB . I am very much upset.

Thanks and Regards,

amit1984

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
I and my wife completed the biometric. But the biometric info only shows under my name. It's still not updated under my wife's name when I click "View Dependents" on top right box of my application dashboard. Is it normal? Could any members who have already passed these steps illuminate, Please?

Balamureli7

Jan 23, 2019
What all do the check in background verification, my account says we are processing your background check from the day one?

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
You should contact your employer to get an extension on your endorsement and apply PR that. On the day of AOR your endorsement confirmation has to be valid. Can you please tell why did you waited so long after endorsement approval for PR application.
Thanks for the reply I waited long as I work in Ireland but there wasn't a Vac centre here my employer tried sending mail to the dedicated channel no reply came. Then recently in March 1 they started Vac here.

Reactions: Connectuae

Frank05

Mar 23, 2019
Good day!.
I noticed recently that my application has changed to we are reviewing wether you meet the eligibility or not while my background check has remained we are processing your background check for over a month now. I want to ask, how long does the eligibility review last?.. N/B this is WP application.

Kiwibanana14

Apr 3, 2019
hi. Recently my mom put through an application for a job in Nova Scotia under the AIP program.

I however might want to go to school in another province

My question is: If our PR gets approved can i go to school in a different province or do i have to stay in Nova Scotia.

I am currently living in Nova Scotia. Waiting on the pr to be processed

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Hi outland applicamt from Australia
My Complete Timeline Signature is
Application Recieved 17-01-19
AOR 09-02-19
Biometric req 11-02-19
Medical exam request 20-02-19
Medicam exam Passed 5-03-19
PPR 01-04-19
I have submitted my passport on 02/04/19.Yesterday, status was showing your visa application is under process at IRCC office. Can anyone be able to give me idea how long do they take to stamp visa after passport submission.
Thanks in Advance.

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I have submitted my passport on 02/04/19.Yesterday, status was showing your visa application is under process at IRCC office. Can anyone be able to give me idea how long do they take to stamp visa after passport submission.
Thanks in Advance.
Please is this WP or PR application?

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Good day!.
I noticed recently that my application has changed to we are reviewing wether you meet the eligibility or not while my background check has remained we are processing your background check for over a month now. I want to ask, how long does the eligibility review last?.. N/B this is WP application.
A decision is close to be made on your application. Be hopeful