+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Wow, accept my congratulations. That was very fast. Please did you at one time apply for a WP? Also did you include your salary payslips during your PR application?

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Wow, accept my congratulations. That was very fast. Please did you at one time apply for a WP? Also did you include your salary payslips during your PR application?
Thank you so much. No i didn't apply work permit and yes i included 4 months payslips with application.

Reactions: Frankrobben1

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Thank you so much. No i didn't apply work permit and yes i included 4 months payslips with application.
Thanks for your Swift response. One more thing, did you include your salary bank statement with your application?. Again, the offer of employment form that was meant to be filled by the employer how did you go over it? Did your employer fill the form scan and send it to you, while you attached it with your application or your employer had to courier the OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT FORM? Since IRCC indicated it was meant to be ORIGINAL.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
I have submitted my passport on 02/04/19.Yesterday, status was showing your visa application is under process at IRCC office. Can anyone be able to give me idea how long do they take to stamp visa after passport submission.
Thanks in Advance.
7-14 days from australia,melbourne. But it depends on where you live and which courier option you chose. I had a friend he submitted passport in VFS melbourne he got his passport back within 6 days.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hello friends ..please can anyone tell me how can i find a job offer ..i m new so plz help me ..
https://www.canadavisa.com/atlantic-immigration-pilot-program-designated-employers.html

You may send your resume to the listed companies in any atlantic province. But just like me you can apply for all the jobs in atlantic canada and then if your interview is positive and your future employer is willing he may become designated for you if he really need this job filled.

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
7-14 days from australia,melbourne. But it depends on where you live and which courier option you chose. I had a friend he submitted passport in VFS melbourne he got his passport back within 6 days.
@Connectuae thanks dear for the information and is it 6 working days or calender days?

Reactions: Connectuae

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Thanks for your Swift response. One more thing, did you include your salary bank statement with your application?. Again, the offer of employment form that was meant to be filled by the employer how did you go over it? Did your employer fill the form scan and send it to you, while you attached it with your application or your employer had to courier the OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT FORM? Since IRCC indicated it was meant to be ORIGINAL.
Hi
No i didn't include my salary bank statement but if you do its good, i got my employment letter in email and i printed out for and sent with other documents with my application.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
@Singh1313 when you will land in canada CBSA will ask for your contact address where they will send the PR card. Please don’t give out of new brunswick address at that time. It may take 6-8 weeks for PR card to arrive. And please do tell about your experience when you land. I will be very thankful to you. As i am cook/chef too ,are there any suggestions from you.
Thanks

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
@Connectuae sure buddy, my NOC is 6322 as well my employer is helping me in arranging accomodation as well so i can give new brunswick address. But im planning to stay 1-2 days in toronto as my employer is agree with me and may i know which province are you planning to move?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
@Connectuae sure buddy, my NOC is 6322 as well my employer is helping me in arranging accomodation as well so i can give new brunswick address. But im planning to stay 1-2 days in toronto as my employer is agree with me and may i know which province are you planning to move?
My one year cook experience will be completed this september. I have positive job offers from all atlantic provinces but i cannot apply from all provinces and i have not decided from which job offer i should carry out my endorsement. My case is very complicated as i am a civil engineer and only for AIPP i started working as a cook in my company.

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi
No i didn't include my salary bank statement but if you do its good, i got my employment letter in email and i printed out for and sent with other documents with my application.
@Singh1313, I am actually referring to this form.
Offer of Employment to a Foreign National – Atlantic Immigration Pilot Project [IMM 5650] (PDF, 851.81KB). Note: The employer must fill out the form and give it to you to submit with your application. You must read and sign the declaration at the bottom.

This is the exact form you used when applying for endorsement and settlement plan. My question is was this form scanned to you via email and was it filled by hand/system by your employer.

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Dear All,
I am working in Dubai as Logistics Manager and my wife is in banking sector. I am planning to explore AIPP option as my CRS is very less and won't be that easy to get invite via PNP.

Any idea about the preferred NOC's for AIPP or what are the steps that can help to get a job offer. And is here anyone in logistics or supply chain profile who has got a job offer from any designated employer in AIPP? I am trying to find but not able to see that many relevant options.

Would appreciate your valuable advice.