+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Outland Applicant Applied From Australia
My Timelines is
Application rec 17/01/19
AOR 09/02
BIL 12/02
MR 18/02
Biometrics done 26/02
MEDICAL DONE 01/03
MEDICAL PASSED 05/03
Can anyone please update how long more i have to wait after this?

krisanne

Aug 24, 2018
Hi! Are there any September applicants here? Anyone who already received COPR?

Here is our timeline:

Sept 04- app received
Sept 25- AOR
Oct 22-MR
Oct 30- Medical done
Nov 02- Medical passed (gckey)
Nov 3- Pre-arrival
Dec 18-Background check

Hello sept. Applicant here from outland.. Still waiting for ppr..how about u?

MrConfused

May 21, 2016
U K
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS / Transferred To London UK For Final Stage
NOC Code......
I Have Multiple NOC Codes
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27 August 2018
Doc's Request.
Bio metrics 14 January 2019 / Done 21 January 2019
Nomination.....
AIPP
AOR Received.
04 October 2018
IELTS Request
put in with application
File Transfer...
London UK 18 March 2019 For Final Stage
Med's Request
22 February 2019
Med's Done....
04 March 2019/Med's passed 07 March 2019
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
18 March 2019
VISA ISSUED...
28 March 2019
LANDED..........
Soon :-)
Hi all just want to add my timeline for AIPP we ordered caips notes (haven't received yet) but our file seems to moving since we ordered them.
My wife is lead applicant there is six of us in total. We are from the UK. My wife's noc code is 4214. My noc code is 7321. My wife and I done upfront medicals but we did not get our children's medicals as we was not sure that they needed them at the time and my wife needed hers for her job. We have been requested to get medicals again, we think this is due to the medicals only lasting 12 months and its been almost 11 months since we did them.
First application for PR refused :( on 3 August 2018, six weeks after they received it due to Education as they didn't understand her UK qualifications and the ICAS report didn't help either. We resolved this by sending a letter and further certification from other provinces with our second application. Its been a long and still on going process hope we all get somewhere soon. :)

WP applied for 24 May 2018 still nothing on that, when we contact them all they say is its still in process. (after 9 months we have given up on that)

AIPP
Application received - 27 August 2018
AOR. - 4 October 2018
Bio-metrics request - 14 January 2019
Bio-metrics done/passed - 21 January 2019
Caips notes requested (not received) - 11 February 2019
Pre arrival email from New Brunswick Province - 13 February 2019
Medical request - 22 February 2019
Pre arrival online message from IRCC - 23 February 2019

Hope some of this info might be of use to someone.
Regards,
Mr Confused
Hi all, done medicals on Monday 04 March 2019 and today, 07 March 2019, showing as passed on CIC :D:D:D Now just the waiting game for ppr.

Reactions: TheNorms

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
I know this forum is just regarding the AIPP but i just want to warn newcomers don’t get abused by employers in anyway. This has been just a norm in other provinces since 80’s. I got 15 job offers from atlantic provinces and all of them either want me to sign 5 year contract on less money or extorting out money via some mediator.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5045613

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I know this forum is just regarding the AIPP but i just want to warn newcomers don’t get abused by employers in anyway. This has been just a norm in other provinces since 80’s. I got 15 job offers from atlantic provinces and all of them either want me to sign 5 year contract on less money or extorting out money via some mediator.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5045613
Totally agree with you @Connectuae, Its good to discuss this subject before someone is to far into the process. I did a big amount of research on all the companies I got a job offers with, after dismissing 2 I was left with 2 to decide between... I personally made the wrong decision for various reasons. I now totally regret not going to the other company in NB. So yes do as much research as you can possibly find on the internet regarding the company and the province.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Totally agree with you @Connectuae, Its good to discuss this subject before someone is to far into the process. I did a big amount of research on all the companies I got a job offers with, after dismissing 2 I was left with 2 to decide between... I personally made the wrong decision for various reasons. I now totally regret not going to the other company in NB. So yes do as much research as you can possibly find on the internet regarding the company and the province.
Your thoughts and insights have been very helpful to everyone in this forum sir. After the PR cards a lot of stress will be off your mind. I wish the best to you and your fam...bless big man.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Your thoughts and insights have been very helpful to everyone in this forum sir. After the PR cards a lot of stress will be off your mind. I wish the best to you and your fam...bless big man.
Thanks @Connectuae between myself and my wife we try to give as much info to help people through this stressful process. Oh yes once PR arrives it will relieve a lot of stress, although we are still waiting for our golden email to arrive nearly 5 weeks after getting the approval. We also wish you the best for a speedy PR.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Thanks @Connectuae between myself and my wife we try to give as much info to help people through this stressful process. Oh yes once PR arrives it will relieve a lot of stress, although we are still waiting for our golden email to arrive nearly 5 weeks after getting the approval. We also wish you the best for a speedy PR.
Hi..I'm new to this thread.. Highly appreciate if you can help me in guiding this AIPP...plz help me on this.. I'm a civil engineer having 10 years experience n 38 years old.. Married.two children..can explain me the way to reach this..