+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
It's a tricky rule isn't it, it makes less sense cos typically speaking NOC C would be earning less than NOC 0,A,B so there's a greater need for a second income... Not saying that its either of our cases, but it really seems contradictory to me! How have you managed to keep your wife in the country? I'm in the same predicament, I'm NOC C too. My fiancé was here on an IEC working holiday permit (like me), but it expired in Jan so he got a visitor record til April 1st. The fact that he had to quit his job in Nova Scotia because my NOC wouldn't support him to get a new work permit is, in my opinion, absolutely ridiculous. It's like one step forward for me is three steps back for him, it's just a good job that his workplace can't get the staff either so his boss said he's welcome back with open arms once he gets his PR. He's having to fly back to England on March 31st, and I still haven't got my new work permit yet (applied for it in December, been on implied status but unable to work since January), we're not sure how else we could keep him in the country. I'd much rather he was here with me, even without him working. It's just going to be terribly lonely not working and not having my fiancé around, especially during this nerve-wracking process. :(
It must be a really hard being on your own we really feel for you, could you not reach out to NS provincial immigration to try to help your extension application worth a go. My wife has nearly gone back to the uk a few times, she said if she goes back she won’t be coming back to Canada. It’s been really tough financially, we are living on a very tight budget we don’t have big outgoings but even so my wages don’t even cover our outgoings. We are living on our savings, which was going to buy us a house. That’s no longer going to happen... we are just desperate for PR to come through so she can work and we can pick ourselves back up. I totally understand how you must feel, it’s so hard on everybody. Unfortunately this is the ugly side of immigration, it has a impact on your family’s happiness.
This noc C issue needs to be addressed, My wife has used her time learning about immigration and has reached out to provincial immigration for meetings to address this stupid rule on noc C. They have met a few times to discuss certain things and they do agree it needs to be addressed I don’t understand why your WP extension is taking so long it’s crazy. I really hope you get sorted ASAP, we are frantically waiting for our PPR to come through still. Keep us updated.

Navkhaira

Feb 28, 2019
Hello
I called cic and they haven’t started my BG checks yet and it’s been almost three months after MP. Is this normal for inland applicants? Appreciate your help.
Thank you

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Dear The Norms,

Thanks for your encouraging words.

Worrying thing for me is the telephonic conversation with IRCC agent last week, where she mentioned that we issued you BIL and ADR in 1st of January where as neither me nor my rep has got any email or letter regarding Biometrics and ADR. My main concerns is if I fail to comply with biometric request and ADR I might end up in big trouble. Reality is I have not got any emails about this and I also informed IRCC London office through CSE.
Bimoterics is part of BG checks and I would be happy to give them earliest possible .
Totally understand your concerns, personally your representative should be getting this sorted ASAP. I hope your CSE will clear this up, I’m sure your have already checked your spam folder? Plus add @cic.gc.ca into your contacts plus add this contact into your vip any emails from cic will pop up onto your screen.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
@andy.keeling @TheNorms I agree with you guys but the Canadian immigration system is flawed. They only care about their own jobs and funding they get under different immigration programs. I know 13 people who paid around 25000-80000 CAD to employers to get LMIA to get extra 600 points in express entry when it was 600 points and all got PR under 3 months. And i pesonaly know around 136 people who have applied under PNP but still waiting for PR for 16-19 months. No country cares about proletarians as all PNP holders are having NOC C or NOC D jobs,so they are not in a hurry to give same treatment to all immigration applications. Last year more than million files were rejected for canadian visitor visa why are they allowing so many files because 150 dollars multiplied by million is a big amount. Last months QUEBEC canceled 18000 CSQ’s because the government that came to power had immigration crackdown as a main agenda on their main election manifesto. Luckily QUEBEC’s senior judge had put a stay order on these cancelations but noone knows what will happen to those 18000 CSQ applicants. Just take the case of @ishpiringkiting his PR file was sent back even everything was valid. But he had to get his endorsement extension again to apply for PR. The only reason for such a long processing for PNP holders is CANADA don’t want to give child support to the NOC C NOC D people so soon, as they are gonna be a burden on the system.
Agree the whole system is flawed a big over haul is needed so everyone is singing of the same sheet @Connectuae my case was returned they didn’t like my employment reference. My wife meet with provincial immigration again and showed them our returned case, they couldn’t belive the amount of documentation we had submitted, but it still wasn’t good enough! They are very strict on this scheme, I’ve seen other people get requests for the information to be submitted but under aipp our cases get returned. The AIPP Scheme has a large decline rate of 30% as federal gov are concerned that it’s being abused. The problem is people and employers are abusing the system but it ruins it for everyone else who is 100% legitimate.

Last edited:
Reactions: wardea90

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hello
I called cic and they haven’t started my BG checks yet and it’s been almost three months after MP. Is this normal for inland applicants? Appreciate your help.
Thank you
I would recommend you sent a CSE, and ask them to detail the status on each stage for you. The current time to PR is around 3 to 4 months on most cases.

Visa office ?
Eligibility ?
Criminality ?
Background check ?

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
It must be a really hard being on your own we really feel for you, could you not reach out to NS provincial immigration to try to help your extension application worth a go. My wife has nearly gone back to the uk a few times, she said if she goes back she won’t be coming back to Canada. It’s been really tough financially, we are living on a very tight budget we don’t have big outgoings but even so my wages don’t even cover our outgoings. We are living on our savings, which was going to buy us a house. That’s no longer going to happen... we are just desperate for PR to come through so she can work and we can pick ourselves back up. I totally understand how you must feel, it’s so hard on everybody. Unfortunately this is the ugly side of immigration, it has a impact on your family’s happiness.
This noc C issue needs to be addressed, My wife has used her time learning about immigration and has reached out to provincial immigration for meetings to address this stupid rule on noc C. They have met a few times to discuss certain things and they do agree it needs to be addressed I don’t understand why your WP extension is taking so long it’s crazy. I really hope you get sorted ASAP, we are frantically waiting for our PPR to come through still. Keep us updated.
Ah man I feel for you guys. We're in the same boat; we had savings for a house and that's been eaten in to to keep us whilst we can't work. I have had to apply for a new work permit as opposed to an extension, as IEC can't be extended, which is why I can't claim implied worker status, I don't know if applying for an entirely new permit from within Canada effects processing times. I feel so bad for my employer too, who is incredibly understanding but really needs me back at work. I get messages from my colleagues all the time updating me on recent events/missing me/how much harder the work load for them is being a man down. It's so, so great that you guys are almost there though. Your wife must feel so relieved knowing you are now only moments away from getting your PR.

I agree that the immigration system need some what of an overhaul, and that 30% rejection rate is insane! Did you get that figure from IRCC? It breaks my heart for the maritimes that people would abuse the system to get to Toronto simply became of a loophole in the charter :( I love Nova Scotia deeply, it feels more like home to me than England ever did, so I hate to think of people abusing our province.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheNorms

samantha4

Mar 4, 2019
Hello,
My employer submitted my endorsement application on 20 December. I’m still waiting for the response. Is anybody know the processing time for inland applications(NS)?

Thanks

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hello,
My employer submitted my endorsement application on 20 December. I’m still waiting for the response. Is anybody know the processing time for inland applications(NS)?

Thanks
Hello samantha, one thing i assure you is the provincial immigration is very fast and cooperating. The only delay in the processing will be by your employer. Sometimes provincial immigration email the employer about some clarification or additional documents. If your employer don’t reply right away, your processing will be stuck. If your employer replies fast then the fastest you can get endorsement is in 2 months

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello mates.,

I feel good for the people got PR under AIPP. I am bit new to this thread and have couple of questions.

I have filed for EE with CRS score of 350 and NOC 1114 / 1113

I have been exploring the job opening listed on the job bank and many other job portals matching my cadre, but fail to receive any response.

can anyone help or guide me where we should actually look for the job and apply for the same.

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Hello,

Thanks
My NS endorsement took three months.

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Totally understand your concerns, personally your representative should be getting this sorted ASAP. I hope your CSE will clear this up, I’m sure your have already checked your spam folder? Plus add @cic.gc.ca into your contacts plus add this contact into your vip any emails from cic will pop up onto your screen.

Yes dear I have detailed discussion with my rep and he checked his email repeatedly for last two months and also checked spam folders, I also did and all I can do is send CSE with letter of explanation and tell them whole thing which I already done. Now I can only hope and pray that things go well and smoothly.

ManiS 1402

Nov 22, 2018
Hi Guys,
I am most likely to receive my endorsement approval this month and after that me and my parter will apply for my Temporary Work Permit. we are blessed with a baby girl and I have applied for her Indian passport but processing time is 40 working days. what do we have to do in this situation as I am so confused? Does anyone having a similar situation? Thank You

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Hi Guys,
I am most likely to receive my endorsement approval this month and after that me and my parter will apply for my Temporary Work Permit. we are blessed with a baby girl and I have applied for her Indian passport but processing time is 40 working days. what do we have to do in this situation as I am so confused? Does anyone having a similar situation? Thank You
Hi bro get passport in tatkaal service within a week you will get it.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Ah man I feel for you guys. We're in the same boat; we had savings for a house and that's been eaten in to to keep us whilst we can't work. I have had to apply for a new work permit as opposed to an extension, as IEC can't be extended, which is why I can't claim implied worker status, I don't know if applying for an entirely new permit from within Canada effects processing times. I feel so bad for my employer too, who is incredibly understanding but really needs me back at work. I get messages from my colleagues all the time updating me on recent events/missing me/how much harder the work load for them is being a man down. It's so, so great that you guys are almost there though. Your wife must feel so relieved knowing you are now only moments away from getting your PR.

I agree that the immigration system need some what of an overhaul, and that 30% rejection rate is insane! Did you get that figure from IRCC? It breaks my heart for the maritimes that people would abuse the system to get to Toronto simply became of a loophole in the charter :( I love Nova Scotia deeply, it feels more like home to me than England ever did, so I hate to think of people abusing our province.

We all have to keep thinking positively, we will all be greated with that golden email very soon. yes we love it here also, we are in PEI. provincial immigration told my wife the program has a 30% decline rate but I do belive this % also includes packs that are returned due to missing documents etc. You would have been known by now if they didn’t like your reference letters, don’t panic you are well passed the eligibility stage. Where in NS are you?

Last edited: