+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Applied on17 Jan
Aor on 12 feb (via email)
Biometric request same day
But no medical request until today
I have recieved medical request on 18/02

nauham

Feb 4, 2019
It’s strange some people get biometric and medical request same time while others have to wait. I saw someone on forum who has not received biometric request even after five months.
Yes I didn’t receive any Bio Matric request on the other medical request same day of AOR

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I sent a CSE yesterday asking for an update and I’ve received this reply today, I’m so releaved but until I receive the confirmation in my hand I won’t be celebrating.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Arunrushi1989

Apr 10, 2018
I have Applied For PR to NB (AIPP) last years from Pakistan, Dates are as below mentioned .
Documents received :9th of August 2018
UCI and Medical Forms: 6th of September 2018
Medical Clearance: 15th of September 2018
Background check: initially it was in Process now it has been changed to Not applicable.
and My Complete Status is as below:
"
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
"
Could any one please tell me what is the current level of my application and how long it will take to more time . moreover what steps are involve in "Review of eligibility: " . and how can I find my Visa Office who is processing my application . Is it good to talk with my Visa office ??
Thanks in Advance.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Did u have any update my file receive time is almost same 14 August I know wating
Send a case specific enquiry, ask them to confirm the following questions otherwise you will just get a generic response. I sent my CSE yesterday and got my response today with confirmation of approval.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Visa office ?
Medical ? ( if you haven’t received a pass )
Eligibility ?
Criminality ?
Security?

Last edited:

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Ys I send email CSE and he reply me in processing plz tel me what should I do I almost over 6 months
When did you send that CSE? You must ask them specific questions like I mentioned above otherwise as you have experienced you got a classic IRCC reply.

Are you inland or outland? If you are outland and have hangouts you can call IRCC for free,